By BeyondZ Company Limited
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
*** Supports retina display
Thanks for all talented Bankers!
#1 Role Playing Game in Hong Kong, Indonesia and Philippines
Top 5 Role Playing Game in Australia, UK, Singapore and Thailand
Banker is a popular time management genre game, it's simple and easy to pick up, you will be addicted to the excitement it brings in just a short period of time! The game is designed for iPhone, iPhone 4, iPod Touch, and iPad while supporting iOS3.0 and above (Note: iOS4.1 and below will not be Game Center supported).
The main focus of Banker is to let players experience how to run a bank, where players will be playing the role of "Bank Manager" and guide a small, local bank into a national bank. Users will be managing everything from bank facilities to all the steps customers may go through in your bank, where you have to satisfy your clients as much as you can. Customers will have different needs going into a bank, such as updating their bankbooks, deposits, setting up their internet banking, withdraws, and other activities; some clients might wish to perform more than one task in a bank, how to organize your clients to line up in order with proper arrangements will be one of the main challenges faced when playing Banker.
What's New in Version 1.5
Now supports The New iPad!
Interface makes it hard to play.
Echoing the other reviews who say that dragging the characters around and then clicking on them is really annoying. The drag is not so specific so you may have to drag several times. And then they have to walk a lot before you click them.
- there are no indications about what you have to do to get the various stars on the levels. Do I have to earn 200 more? 300 more?
- you can't serve customers in line out of order so it doesn't matter that you have an impatient one later in line, they will just keep getting madder as the interface prevents you from being accurate.
- they throw way too many characters at you in a rush, so the game really isn't about time management and being savvy, it's just about trying to love every one around in a panic.
Just play free version is good. Not worth to purchase it, as you go next stage they Just add extra machine for you to keep you busy. Also it is hard to drag character around. Too bad
Waste if money.
I should have read the reviews before spending $2.99 on this app. It's annoying to drag each character around to their destination and hit them for them to DO that task. I wish I can get my money back. Not worth even one star...only put one because I HAD to...
- Category: Games
- Updated: Mar 29, 2012
- Version: 1.5
- Size: 35.9 MB
- Languages: English, Chinese, Japanese
- Seller: BeyondZ Company Limited
- © 2010 Lakoo
Compatibility: Requires iOS 3.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.