By Day Go By Entertainment
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
"Monster Feed is a solid addition to anyone's tower defense collection as it busts out some clever and unique spells to fill the time gaps common to the genre." appSpy.com 4/5
"Monster Feed takes the tried and true tower defense genre and speeds it up ten notches with an innovative spell tree." -148apps 4.5/5
* Featured on New and Noteworthy!
Compatible with all iPhone / iPod touch models. Supports the retina display!
Check out some videos of the game and links to follow us at: www.monster-feed.com
The monsters are hungry and ready to feed! Use your towers and powerful spells to stop them from feeding on the innocent animals. This will be no easy task- these monsters have the abilities to make them challenging to stop. But you have the powers to do so! Use your spells and cunning to stop the unmerciful onslaught. This is no defense game for the faint of heart!
-- Key Features --
* Choose from different heroes with unique spells.
- Cast a boulder of ice that rolls over monsters then explodes encasing them in ice.
- Throw a trident that rips through multiple monsters before sticking in the last- bleeding it out.
- Summon the gnasher hound that will rend monsters to death.
* Monsters have special abilities to cut through your defenses!
- Spiders that jump parts of the path.
- A tentacle slime that throws an egg that you must smash (tap) to destroy before it hatches!
- Ghosts that disappear and dodge incoming damage. (sneaky sneaky)
* Action packed tower defense- don't let your guard down!
- Pick up coins and powerups while your enemies toss things to smash.
- Build towers and cast spells to stomp out the monsters.
- Choose preferred targets for your towers and trusty minions!
- Save your animal friends!
* A brief and informative in-game tutorial- don't be scared!
* Large maps! Scroll back and forth along varied sized maps.
* Hours of gameplay! With over a baker's dozen of maps, each having two distinct game-modes, and multiple heroes, there are many hours of enjoyment ahead.
This fits in the top when it comes to Tower/Castle Defense games. After featuring Tweet Defense as iPhoneInsanity's Top Tower/Castle Defense app, Monster Feed has taken a step up and made Tweet Defense step down. Monster Feed is now our #1 Top Castle/Tower Defense app for the iPhone and iPod Touch. This game is the best in it's genre on iOS devices at this time. There are so many upgrades and features and changes in gameplay, levels, difficulties, etc. that this game currently beats all. Congrats to Day Go By Entertainment for making an app worthy of our Top Apps list and congrats for making a game worth playing. Thank you for this game. It keeps me busy, while my other 600+ apps rest peacefully alongside it. :-)
More plz, k thanks
Cereally, I really need more cuz this game rox my sox!
I was never into tower d cuz I never really saw the point, personally. I like to take control of my gaming experience, like shooting things. This game has it all that makes a tower d game hella fun! The graphics are perfect, controls are totally responsive, and the pace is pitch-perfect. There are also a bunch of skill levels.
The only complaint I have is that it's over! I really can't find anything wrong with it, except put in a reset button so we can start fresh. That's the only way I'll make it until there's a new level pack or sequel.
Btw, I just like to throw this out there: I'm a 36 year old grandmother who owns over 1,000 apps-95% games. I play a lot of genres, but my faves are fps. As I said, I just like to throw that out cuz I believe that there is a tendency to think only 14-25 year old males play games, or are 'gamers'. I've been playing games from Atari and Intellivision all the way up to Xbox and PS.
I have been playing this all morning and it has become my favorite tower defense game! I love the graphics and how polished everything is.
I see how for each map you receive a score and star rating depending on how well you did. Could you make it so we have a separate score and star rating depending on which difficulty we play on for each map?
Most importantly, a zoom-in and zoom-out feature is needed. When I want to place a unit towards the edge or corner of the screen, half of the available units are not visible because they can't fit on the screen.
Hopefully these features can be added to the next update along with more maps!
- Category: Games
- Released: Nov 13, 2010
- Version: 1.0
- Size: 15.4 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Day Go By Entertainment
- © 2010 Day Go By Entertainment
Compatibility: Requires iOS 3.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.