By Viderea, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Primasnap takes high dynamic range photography to the next level with brilliant True Dynamic Range (TDR) photos!
For all of its hype and promise, HDR photography has some serious shortcomings. Ever wonder why you never see great HDR photos of people? Probably because it's nearly impossible to get multiple camera shots to line up perfectly. And how about the super-saturated surreal results you get? Hardly a true representation of what your eye really sees.
Enter Primasnap's True Dynamic Range (TDR) technology. We've researched how the human eye visualizes a scene and applied this knowledge to produce true and realistic high dynamic range photos.
Use Primasnap for:
- Great candid and fast motion photos. TDR requires only one photo, so there is no issue of multiple image alignment.
- Realistic high dynamic range. TDR is designed to represent an image as close as possible to reality, without any artsy or fake digital filters.
- Smooth facial texture and low light detail. TDR can recover most low light detail while preserving realistic facial texture.
- Use Primasnap to improve photos you've already taken. Improve the quality of the images in your Photo Library, or even use Primasnap on photos from other sources.
- Primasnap can be used in conjunction with the iPhone 4's HDR or your favorite HDR package. Primasnap can give details in these images an extra Pop!
Primasnap is extremely easy to use. The virtually automated process can drastically improve an image in just seconds! Don't understand concepts like HDR, exposure, aperture, contrast, etc? No problem... Primasnap requires absolutely no photography experience!
We all have those "almost perfect" photos, let Primasnap turn those into "perfect" photos. With Primasnap, your results will be as close as possible to what your eye sees!
We're working on exciting new features such as auto white balance and noise reduction, and of course universal iPad support. The price will go up with these features, so get Primasnap for a low introductory price now and get all future upgrades for free!
See a sample gallery of True Dynamic Range photos at www.primasnap.com
What's New in Version 1.3
Bug fixes for iOS 5 compatibility
This is THE app to have when photos turn out dark. Instead of playing forever with the contrast, brightness, details, etc.. It always looked grainy. This app is simple. Serves one purpose of lightning up your photos with such great quality. I LOVE YOU GUTS FOR THIS! Please don't ever change😍
It actually works!
I tried it just to see if the negative reviews are right, but I'm surprised that this app actually works. It makes the dark areas in my photos lighter and brings the details back. I'm really surprised. I thought I would delete this app right after trying it but I'm wrong. I'm keeping it!
Try it yourself. To me it works.
It doesn't do anything
I gave it a try after looking at the positive reviews and bypass the negative ones. I must admit, I should have heeded the negative reviews. This app does nothing. Try it and you will know. It doesn't darken or lighten the picture, it just use your phone camera to take a photo. Nothing more.
- Category: Photo & Video
- Updated: May 11, 2012
- Version: 1.3
- Size: 4.9 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Viderea, Inc.
- © Primasnap, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 3.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.