Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Artillery Brigade is a 360 degree, adrenaline-packed WWII shooter where the player takes on an overwhelming onslaught of enemy forces from land, sea and air. Defend your position by blasting away with high-powered, heavy weapons and machine guns, in an effort to defeat the attack. The amount of troops advancing and the pattern of attack changes and gets more difficult as you advance through the game.
• Immersive real-time combat environment
• WWII simulation with full retina display and auto rotate support.
• Amazing graphics, visual effects music and true life sounds.
• Game center and Open Feint leaderboards and achievements for competing with friends around the globe.
• Easy controls choose between touch, gyroscope and accelerometer and use the great helpers like target finder, zoom and radar movement.
• 6 different environments.
• Day and night missions.
• 3 different classes of weapons machine guns, AA guns, rocket launchers.
• Unlock powerful weapons for each class.
• Great replay value - unlock survival mode for each campaign mission accomplished.
CURIOUS? More info on:
What's New in Version 3.1
We fixed a bug in the nuclear silo purchase. If you didn't receive the extra nukes, please restore purchases in the market or just re-download the nuke upgrade (it will be free).
Great game. Does force buy upgrades
Great game! Fun. Controls are smooth, easy, fast. Challenge is at good pace. Once I finished first campaign, I was happy to buy 2nd campaign (99 cents). Playing further, the game does force you to buy the two weapon upgrades (each 99 cents) cause the stock weapons are too weak for you to survive. For example, in "Desert War" on level "Fire in the Sky" you can only survive by using the nuclear weapon (3-4 times, so the stock 1 is not enough). But after I paid my 99 cents and got past that level, it was well worth it cause the game is blast to play! Love it!
For the I pad campaign map desert war fire in the sky the small fighter plane will not stop spawning in no matter how long you fight or the guns level or nuke number my longest time playing is 10 minuets also playing at the easy level still same problem. Love the game. Hope this problem well be fixed. Would love to see more campaigns.
Loads of fun. I really enjoy this type of war game. I can't hardly set the game down. It was a lot more fun when I upgrade my weapons for $0.99 to the heavy weapons. Try it for free then if you enjoy it like I do, then pay for the upgrade. It's definitely worth it.
- Category: Games
- Updated: Dec 28, 2011
- Version: 3.1
- Size: 69.3 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: BULKYPIX
- © 2010 - 2011 BulkyPix. All rights reserved.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 3.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Desert War$0.99
- Atomic Pack$0.99