By Path, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Path is simple, personal social networking.
Designed with the people you love, your closest friends and family, in mind. Path is a trusted, intimate environment like your dinner table at home.
Capture Moments: With Path you can capture and share all of life's most important moments: photos, videos, thoughts, places, music, TV shows, movies, books, workouts, and sleep.
Be Yourself: Create and edit beautiful photos and videos with our world-class creative tools and filters.
Control Privacy: You're always in control of your privacy on Path with settings that are simple and easy-to-understand.
Get More Than Likes: With Path Emotions you'll get more than likes from your family and close friends —smiles, frowns, laughs, gasps, or loves. Also: never again wonder if a friend saw your post, because with Path you can see everyone who has.
Search Moments: Revisit any of your Moments by searching for friends, birthdays, places, cities, holidays, months, seasons, and more.
Share Everywhere: Easily share any of your Path Moments to Facebook, Twitter, Tumblr, Foursquare, Wordpress, and email.
Apps & More: Your favorite apps work with Path too. Share your Nike runs, Strava workouts, VSCOcam photos, Wordpress posts, and more.
What's New in Version 4.3.12
- Bug fix
- Faster sticker loading
- App stabilisation
- Comment line bug in iOS9
- Problems connecting to other networks
I love this app. Listen to me, I will tell you about this app- do you ever want to just have a social network app (kind of like Instagram) where your post-(like photos, messages,or animations) will only go to your "picked out" contacts? Well this is the right app for you! You don't need to be worried about strangers or people who you don't care about, you only have one choice who you want to be on this with you- your contacts. I think this app is very good. Anybody can have it! Even kids!
So that's what I think. 😜🙂🤔😋
Review and Suggestions
I've been using this app for quite some time now. Overall, I'm pretty much satisfied by the app's look, features, updates, and privacy matter. Still feel that 150 friends are enough, though.
Here's some suggestions for your next update;
1. Viewing photo while tagging 'with'
2. Remove tag feature
(The mute this moment feature is actually good, but by adding the remove tag, it would be awesome)
3. When doing re path, I don't think we should go back to the top of timeline afterwards. Instead, keep us in the same spot with the photo being repath-ed
4. Other app than iTunes music playing should have the same way of being posted, using the 'listening to'.
5. An option to play/stop video while opening it. Recently, videos are automatically started without any option to stop it
6. The mute feature, also in posts we commented.
Keep up the good work!
Highly recommended (especially over Facebook)
So I've recently been more attentive to privacy concerns as well as online social interactions weighed against my actual relationships and needs. It occurred to me that while social media is a cool thing, most of what Facebook provides is not only beyond what I need, but also beyond what is healthy; to top it off, it's also dangerous from a privacy, security, and ID theft standpoints.
It's social in that it allows you to ADD to your existing relationships, doesn't sell you out for ad services, and doesn't have a massive profile page for you to share your SSN, mother's maiden name, place of birth, and birthdate...
The cherry(ies) on top is that it's a smooth interface with great features and is immensely easy to use.
Kudos Path; 5 stars.
- Category: Social Networking
- Updated: Nov 09, 2015
- Version: 4.3.12
- Size: 40.5 MB
- Languages: English, Arabic, Bokmål, Norwegian, Dutch, French, German, Greek, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese
- Seller: Path Inc.
- © 2014 Path, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Premium Subscription for 3 months$4.99
- Premium Subscription for 1 Year (12 Months)$9.99
- Old Time$0.99
- The Grid$0.99
- Fluffie Sticker Pack$1.99