Hearts Multiplayer HD
By Blue Frog Gaming
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Everyone loves playing Hearts, but let’s be honest, when you’re playing against a computer it’s just too easy. Well, we’ve got something much better for you: Hearts with real multiplayer games! Don't worry, it includes a single-player mode too!
Now you can play Hearts against real people, and it’s totally free! Made by Blue Frog Gaming, this multiplayer version will test your moon-shooting skills against real live opponents.
• Play via the Internet. You don’t need 4 friends in the same room, just jump in at any time.
• ELO ratings, just like the pros use, so you can brag to your friends about how good you are.
• A matchmaking system that pits you against people of a similar skill level.
• A Quick queuing system that gets you right into a game.
• Works on both tablets and phones.
• Single-player mode for those times you don't have Internet.
So download the free Hearts Multiplayer today and play the best free, multiplayer Hearts game on iPhone and iPad!
What's New in Version v11.10.1
We have listened to your feedback!!! We have made many small changes to improve the game:
• Fix for ads showing up when they aren't supposed to.
• Your player rank is now visible on the scores screen.
• You now see what cards you received when passing.
• The loading screen is now faster.
• The server will disconnect players if they don't make a selection two times in a row.
• You now have 30 seconds to pass cards instead of 20.
• Cards are now shown in a cross pattern instead of a line.
• Cards are now sorted like the old game.
• On the settings screen you can now restore your previous in-app purchases.
Additional improvements will come in the next update. We wanted to get this one out fast so please contact us with your feedback. We are trying to make this the best Hearts game available so please have patience with us. Thank you.
My son had me download this game a few months back. We would be able to play against one another if we timed it right. To make a long story short he deleted this off his device, he told me the update was so horrible. I love playing against friends and my son ( he lives far away) and hearts was a family tradition. After reading all the latest reviews I will be keeping the game but won't be updating it. Please put it back the way it was! Can anyone tell me if the latest update went back to it's roots. I do love the idea of seeing peoples scores, and am tired of sore losers who can't shoot the moon. Like one person. Compared them to , Like the children who flip over a board game when loosing. Heck, I was at 84 points with everyone else having points in 40s. I hang in there and. Actually ended up winning. If you can't stand to loose or play slow please play single player.
Better, but a lot more needs repairing
Upgrade was terrible and so disappointing after waiting so long for any new features, but their first "fixing it" update is a start.
- Restored that you can easily see who played what card.
- The game is loading faster.
- I like the timer when time is running out.
- Queen of spades now breaks hearts. This should at least be a preference.
- There were serious problems in the past with people letting the game timeout because they were losing. I suspect that the difference between whether the game immediately assigned a bot or waited for a timeout depended on whether the person quit the game or just walked away. I appreciate the efforts to improve this, but I don't like the way they handle passing cards now. That was not where the delays were.
- I feel something almost like motion sickness watching the stuttery animation.
- I end up turning off all sound effects to get rid of game music.
- You can't rearrange the order of the suits. There could be user preferences for this.
- Can't sync iPhone and iPad without Facebook.
- This major upgrade didn't give us new features. I don't think it's inappropriate to complain that the app failed to do this when this was such a major change.
Noticed one problem- dropped the Q Spades and player then leads a heart even though they have other suits and Hearts has not been broken. I'm thinking its a bot with no restrictions. This has happened more than once. I recently noticed you can immediately play hearts after Queen of Spades has been dropped- hearts does not have to be broken- This is not the real game in my book. Timeout feature is a blessing. It should be shorter for those who put us to sleep. Those who wish to play slow should only be allowed to play single with bots- I would like to see the leader board so I know the rankings of better players. Overall- looking good. Thank you!
- Category: Games
- Updated: Feb 11, 2015
- Version: v11.10.1
- Size: 38.7 MB
- Languages: Czech, Dutch, English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Ko, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Seller: Blue Frog Gaming Inc
- © Blue Frog Gaming
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.
Top In-App Purchases
- Remove Ads $0.99
- Christmas Theme$0.99