By Sebastian Miedtank
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
"I highly recommend Skill Game to anyone who likes puzzles." (appadvice.com)
"This game is great, my best game!" (Customer review)
- first never-ending game
- adaptive difficulty
- requires skill and strategy
- over 4 million downloads
- unlimited number of randomly produced levels
- the level of difficulty adapts itself to your capabilities
- skill and strategy: you must play accurate and clever
- an ingenious and unique game only for touchscreens
- exciting gambling with the shady character: Will you accept his deal?
- Game Center, Twitter and Facebook integration
- 41 exciting achievements
- for one minute, or one hour: a game for anytime, anywhere
- beautifully handcrafted graphics with Retina-Support
- one App, double the fun: for iPhone and iPad
WHAT YOU SAY
- "This game is truly a masterpiece I play this for hours and with new challenges every time."
- "Once you start, it's hard to put down!"
- "I love this game! It really makes me think out my strategy before just taking off. Definitely worth your time and money. I can't stop playing."
- "The best game in the history of the universe."
- "This game is awesome and extremely addictive. I keep saying one more game, one more game, and before I know it another hour has passed."
- "Very simple but incredibly intelligent game."
- "Best game ever."
...are looking for a new challenge?
...want to prove it to yourself?
WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR?
What's New in Version 3.0
Update #11: The biggest update yet!
- 40 colorful new papers and obstacles
- fully localized in 6 additional languages: Chinese (simplified), Japanese, Korean, Russian, Spanish, French
- various minor improvements
- rotation also on iPhone
- reduced file size
- new icon
Who would have thought that one of the best games I own would turn out to be a connect the dots type thing when usually I'm playing song pop or word games. This game is a connect the dots frenzy. My lines are crazy. Sometimes I can't believe I even passed the level. It really helps that you can go through the numbers you've already linked. This isn't some 1st grade connect the dots puzzle either, no cutesy picture, just trying to get all numbers together without touching the lines you already wrote while avoiding the ones the game gives you. With the sale of buying the whole game for 1.99 and getting that magic paintbrush forever sounds like a really good deal considering its 1.99 for only 50 uses. I usually don't put real money into games but when you find one this unique, this intriguing and this strategizing, you want to give credit where it's due. I want to support these developers who came up with the simplest idea but twisted it. Who knew connecting dots could be so addicting. Cheers!!
This game is sooo addicting after you start playing it! I seriously will start the game only planning to play a couple of levels but then end up spending a half hour playing because I'm not paying attention to anything else. It makes you think while still having fun. :)
This is soooooo.....highly addicting and fun! I stumbled on this game by accident and liked the reviews. I gave it a try and have hardly been able to stop. Love it, very challenging and loads of mind benders. Smile....
- Category: Games
- Updated: Aug 31, 2013
- Version: 3.0
- Size: 35.2 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Japanese, Korean, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Seller: Sebastian Miedtank
- © 2013 Tap Journey GbR
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.
Top In-App Purchases
- Unlimited Magic Pen$1.99
- Magic Pen - 50 Connections$1.99
- 15 Chances$0.99
- 125 Chances$2.99
- 50 Chances$2.99