Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
The ultimate companion app for Podio – enabling you to run your projects and collaborate with your team from anywhere.
Take your content and conversations with you, no matter where your workday takes you.
• Organize and track your projects – customized to suit how you manage deadlines and responsibilities, share content and discuss ideas. Get the exact overview required to see you’re making progress.
• Communicate with team activity streams – get updates, ask questions and share files, without messy CC-email threads. And, chat in real-time with one-to-one or group instant messaging.
• Create stronger client relationships, using Podio to present and receive feedback on your project deliverables. Interfacing with clients is just as easy as working with your own team on Podio.
• Extend Podio in minutes to handle your sales and account management processes – align company departments and get everyone on the same page. Plus, bring in content from Dropbox, Google Drive and more.
"Podio threatens to replace all your project management tools" – Mashable
"A game changing virtual office that forms to your needs" – TheNextWeb
More than 400,000 growing businesses and innovative teams use Podio to organize their everyday work. Start today, for free.
* Podio Premium 10 *
Podio allows up to 5 users to collaborate in workspaces for free. With Podio Premium 10, you can now invite up to 10 people into workspaces for $89.99 per month.
The premium subscription is applied per organization, and is valid accoss all Podio apps and the web.
Once you confirm your purchase, your iTunes account will be charged the subscription cost for the first subscription period.
Your iTunes account will automatically be charged the subscription cost on a monthly basis within 24 hours prior to the end of the current period.
Subscriptions automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current period.
Auto-renew can be turned off at any time by going to your Apple Account Settings and turning auto-renew off under "Subscriptions" > "Manage".
The current subscription period cannot be cancelled once it has become active and charged to your iTunes account.
What's New in Version 4.7
• New view option
The new Badge view for mobile gives you a good-looking overview of your items. And you can now customize your badges from the web!
• Re-vamped RSVP
We've updated the RSVP for iOS so you can clearly see who's attending or not just as we've made the RSVP options float on top of the screen so it's easier to update your status.
• Tasks on items
By popular demand: A lot of you have asked for a display of tasks on items. Wait no more! With this release you can now see all related tasks on an item in the bottom of the screen.
Podio's strength is its ability to warehouse all sorts of data and relationships. It's not a great task or project manager but it bridges the gap between so many apps (CRM especially). This one is very stable. Interface quirky. We use it to run our whole company and mostly on mobile.
- Category: Business
- Updated: Mar 26, 2015
- Version: 4.7
- Size: 24.7 MB
- Languages: English, Danish, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish
- Seller: Podio
- © Podio ApS 2013
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5, iPhone 6, and iPhone 6 Plus.
Top In-App Purchases
- Podio Premium 10$89.99