TheRoyalForums.com is the leading online community and resource for topics about royalty, including ruling and nonruling royal families and their members, royal history, royal traditions and protocol. Our iPhone app allows you to access our forums on your iPhone so you can post questions and participate in discussions of relevancy to monarchies, read news, synopses about movies and books related to royalty, and a wide range of other royalty-related topics while traveling. This app can also be used to stay up to date on new listings in our blogs as well as articles about Royals worldwide.
You can find our site on the web at http://www.theroyalforums.com
Install this FREE app and start sharing your knowledge with others. We are looking forward to seeing you on the forums from your phone!
This universal app also fully supports the iPad!
Ratings and Reviews
I'm a longtime frequenter of the royal forums and think this app is delightful. It makes it easy to keep tabs on royalty around the world.
Great Site for Royal News
If you have any interest in the royal families all over the globe, then you will enjoy this site. Good pictures and up to date news.
Very convenient and up to date. I love coming on here and discussing a wide range of topics. I've been a member of this forums for years so the app is everything it needs to be.
- Social Knowledge, LLC
- 176.6 MB
- Social Networking
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Arabic, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- © Social Knowledge, LLC
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.