AllTrails - Hiking, Running & Biking Trails
By AllTrails, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
*** #1 Outdoors app on iPhone! ***
*** Featured in the App Store 700+ times ***
*** Downloaded by 5 million people ***
AllTrails is your guide to the outdoors!
EXPLORE 50,000+ TRAILS AROUND THE WORLD
• AllTrails has the largest collection of detailed, hand-curated trail maps as well as trail reviews and photos crowdsourced from a community of millions of hikers, mountain bikers and trail runners like you
• Whether at home, at a National Park, or on the road, find your perfect hike/bike/run by trail length, rating, and difficulty level
• Filter by dog-friendly, kid-friendly, and wheelchair-friendly trails
SAVE YOUR FAVORITE TRAILS
• Keep track of trails you want to explore, that you’ve completed, or that you simply find fun, beautiful, or inspiring
RECORD YOUR ACTIVITY
• Turn your phone into a GPS tracker and follow your trail so you don’t get lost
• Record your pace, distance, elevation, and max speed
• Upload your activities to your account and share your adventures with friends and family
• With just one tap, get detailed driving directions so you can get to the trailhead in no time
FOLLOW FRIENDS FOR INSPIRATION
• Check out where your friends have been and what they have rated highly
DO MORE WITH ALLTRAILS PRO
• Download your maps for offline use - see where you are on the map even when you have no data signal through your phone’s built-in GPS
• Print your maps with customizable options including scale, gridlines, paper size, datum and topographical layers
• Create custom maps in seconds - draw your own custom routes to plan out the path you want to take
• More map layers - like Topo, Open Street Maps (OSM), Open Cycle Map (OCM), and more
AllTrails Pro is available for $29.99/year. You can subscribe and pay through your iTunes account. Your subscription will automatically renew unless cancelled at least 24 hours before the end of the current period. Auto-renew can be turned off anytime by going to your Account Settings in iTunes after purchase.
• Sign up required to favorite trails, record your activity, or follow users
• Trails currently only available in North America
We love hearing from users! Email us here:
Note: Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
What's New in Version 7.4.1
• Added Google sign up and login as an option
• When loading a map into Recorder we now automatically select the map layer that has been downloaded
• Fixed the alignment of trail profile images in the main trail header image
• Fixed a rare sync issue with maps/recordings
• Allow searching for trails even when location services are turned off
• If you’re a Pro user and set to metric, you will now be able to downloaded the metric version of the AllTrails layer
• Disabled swipe-to-delete in Explore list
Great app...Been using this app since last year when I started hiking and it's time start using it again. Just one suggestion, I have so many trails saved on my todo list I would like a section where I can transfer the saved ones to a trail completed section. I did like 7 last year and I can't remember which ones they are :(
Very good App.
Very good app, but have some issues.
1. Some times crashes during recording, and stop record track, so You have to keep looking if it's working.
2. After saving and sync recorded track shows not real numbers (time, elevation...)
Hope it's going to be fixed.
Love this app
Great app for hiking- I have found trails I would otherwise never have known about. Saving trail maps for offline use is invaluable and has saved me from getting lost time and time again.
- Category: Travel
- Updated: Apr 14, 2017
- Version: 7.4.1
- Size: 126 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: AllTrails, Inc.
- ©2017 AllTrails, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- AllTrails Pro$29.99
- AllTrails Pro$14.99
- AllTrails Pro$49.99