Awesome Note for iPad (To-do/Calendar/Reminder/Memo)
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
*** BEST ALL-IN-ONE ORGANIZER APP EVER ***
Notes, Calendar, To-do list, Diary, Task, Reminder, Anniversary reminder, Shopping list, Travel Diaries ...
Experience the most innovative All-in-One Life Organizer.
Awesome note is the only application that combined Note-taking and To-do list which helps you to organize your life with the ability to keep everything.
Especially integrated iOS Calendar and Reminder will gives you to tracking your life plan much easier than before.
Notes, Diary, Birthdays reminder, To-do list, Shopping list, Travel Diaries, Ongoing Project and more with attachable photo, map and drawing.
You can carry out all these features with synchronization in wherever you go.
It has simple and gorgeous graphics, optimized UI for the users, easier and more convenient to use.
- Create a Note with the attachment features
- Managed by separating folder (Category)
- Support sync with built in Calendar
- Support sync with built in Reminder
- Manage the built in Calendar or Reminder list as a folder
- Support To-dos & Anniversary Note & Diary Note
- Attach Photos, Map and Drawing
- Quick Memo (Quickly add memos & notes)
- Sync & Transfer to Google Drive/Evernote
- Supports Backup with Wi-Fi Web Sharing & iTunes File Sharing
- Create, edit and save notes into categories.(folders)
- Customize folders by your own color & unique icons
- Passcode protection in start-up screen and for each folder
- Alarms (Notifications)
- Display To-do Badges on main screen
- No Internet connection required
- Manage To-dos with Drag & Drop
- Support Tags for each note
- Supports Full Text Search
- Clickable links (web / email address / phone number) in read-only mode
- Capable of Drawing on map
- Transfer notes among the Awesome Note users
- Email notes directly from the app
- Print notes (Air Print)
- Visibility filter for calendar view
- Edit your own note title
- Cut, copy, paste and undo / redo
- Choose font & font size for each note
- Set Different views in folders
- A wide variety of theme & backgrounds
[Multiple View and Sort]
- Thumbnail / List / To-do / Detail / Diary / Photo View mode for each folder
- Sort notes into Name, Date Created, Date Modified, Due date and Priority
[Intuitive User Interface]
- Supports full landscape mode
- Supports Screen rotation fix option
** Transferring Note data **
Previous Sync users of Evernote or Google Drive may continue to use the Sync features and the rest can create .anb file to transfer data by using iTunes file sharing.
Backup and Restore in iPhone or iPad and get it loaded to other iPhone or iPad by using Wi-Fi Backup and Restore features.
Be aware that Syncing after using Wi-Fi Backup/Restore feature might cause the
note to be duplicated. Visit www.bridworks.com to find more information: )
More features will be updated in the future, and we will continue innovate for the users.
What's New in Version 4.2.2
- Fixed bugs
Finally, integrated calendar and tasks!
I've been using aNote on my iPad and iPhone for the past week, and I've loved it. Finally an app that integrates my Evernote account with calendar and iCloud tasks, with a daily view. I have also started to use it to keep track of my shopping lists and checklist for meetings and events. It's the best organization app that I have found.
Great App but....
Like the name, this is an awesome note app for iOS. It has every feature a note app should have. But my pet peeve is that I had to buy it twice. Once for my iPhone and once for my iPad. I'm wondering, if I buy a MacBook, will I have to buy it a third time. Anyhow, this is an awesome note app. Enjoy.
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Apr 10, 2014
- Version: 4.2.2
- Size: 43.9 MB
- Languages: English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese
- Seller: BRID
- © 2014 BRID
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.1.1 or later. Compatible with iPad.