By Catamount Software
Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
In tough economic times you need an app that will help you keep track of your finances.
• Track unlimited number of accounts.
• Cash, banking, credit card, asset, liability.
• Multiple currencies.
• Photo receipts.
• Variable budgets so you can adjust your budgets on a month by month basis.
• Rollover budgets so if you can spend less one month you will have more to spend the next month.
• Import OFX/QFX and QIF data from Quicken or download OFX/QFX and QIF statements from your bank.
• Import CSV or TDF files.
• Import Quicken Essentials CSV files.
Keep your portable devices in sync over your local Wi-Fi network with PocketMoney Sync. Supported devices include:
• iPad/iPhone/iPod Touch - PocketMoney for iOS required.
• Most Android phones and tablets - PocketMoney for Android required.
What's New in Version 2.0.13
I'd give it 2.5 stars if I could. Good potential, very buggy app
I've been using this app for over a year now and it's gotten progressively worse since I've used it, with a lot of bugs that need work. I like the ease of having an app that can sync across my Macbook, iPhone and iPad, so I can keep my finances current - IF it worked as it should. I've been having major issues with transactions entered in the server version on my Macbook not showing up at all, or correctly, on the iPhone and iPad versions, especially if they're entered in as splis with cash taken out in the transaction. All versions also have annoying tendency to misallocate a transaction to the wrong account if you have the autofill setting enabled, so you have to be very alert to this glitch - even if you think you've assigned the right account and save it, it still sometimes dumps into another account, so you have to watch it like a hawk. The fact that this app allows one to not use a check register is progressively being outweighed by the profound glitchiness it's developed.
I can't honestly recommend this app anymore, as I once did.
Do NOT make this mistake
It took me hours to enter my transactions into this software, and while doing that- I noticed a few small bugs that I just figured I'd work around. Now I'm finding because of major design flaws and bugs, it takes me twice as long to reconcile accounts as it has in any other application I've used. You can't save an incomplete reconcilation, and you loose all changes (including new transactions) if you cancel the reconcilation before it's balanced. You can't search in reconcilation and the sort feature looses transactions- which I you can't get back until you cancel the reconciliation.
Save yourself a lot of grief. Look for another application!
I like this App to much but...
There is a major problem with the decimals, and nobody answer in forums and at the page? Support is very slow or bad…
Again app is great but a great app without support is a bad app.
Decimal places always zero for new entries or when syncing
- Category: Finance
- Updated: Mar 07, 2013
- Version: 2.0.13
- Size: 11.0 MB
- Languages: English, Bengali, Chinese, Danish, Dutch, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Swedish
- Seller: Catamount Software
- © 2011-2013, Catamount Software
Compatibility: OS X 10.6.6 or later