mList (To-do List / Task Manager)
By TAYA IT
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
*IMPORTANT NOTE FOR iOS5 USERS*
In order to receive notifications from mList, please make sure notifications are enabled for your app. You can do this by going to Settings > Notifications > mList and setting the following to ON: Notification Center, Badge App Icon, Sounds and View in Lock Screen.
••••• mList is an easy, intuitive todo list & simple task manager app with actionable reminders. •••••
••••• Schedule your calls, SMS’s, and emails in advance •••••
We would like to thank our customers for being enthusiastic and sending us many good ideas. Upon your request we changed a few things in this version and we are considering all your great ideas. Keep sending us more!
• Ever get a reminder from your calendar to SMS your best friend for their birthday, and then put your phone down for a second, get distracted, and remember when it’s already too late?
• Wouldn’t it be easier if you could schedule all the calls, SMS’s and emails you’re unable to undertake now, get a reminder later, and action them with a single hand, without having to find the contact?
With mList, now you can:
••••• Schedule them within a single app, and with a single hand •••••
mList is a personal scheduler and task management tool. It saves you time by allowing you to prepare your phone calls, SMS’s and emails, easily quickly and in advance.
Set a reminder to action them later without ever exiting the screen.
When the reminder pops up, simply send or call your contact within the same application.
Still not the right time, hit snooze, and perform the task later.
It’s intuitive and uncluttered interface means you can set this up in seconds using only one hand.
Get mList and let it do the job.
“mList doesn’t overdo it with bells and whistles, but that’s part of what makes it great. Pick it up for its great iOS integration and the slick interface.” - 148apps.com
mList features include:
• Items of the list are about contacts – people centric
• Interactive menu for quick creation of your list items (phone call tasks, SMS tasks, email tasks and general todo items)
• Quick and easy updating/deleting of scheduled tasks
• Actionable reminders
• Seamless integration with iPhone communication apps- address book, SMS, and email
- In app purchases: You can buy exciting new add ons for mList and also be able to get rid of ads!
- Integration with APIs to sync your tasks!
- Integration with Facebook
- New and improved menu
What's New in Version 1.6.7
Various bug fixes
Good Start, Needs an Update
What other app allows you to put a finger on the screen, not lift it, and in the process schedule either a to-do item, call, email, or text message to reappear at the exact right time for automatic task completion? Have no idea why the developer has not been able to make the few necessary improvements to steer this app near the top, but it should be there, even without an update. Crashes when entering data sometimes, not optimized for iPhone 5, needs paid version without ads. Still, impressive start.
The search is over
I actually did a search this weekend and found that the number of to-do apps that I have tried since getting my iPhone is reaching 30. Now, the search is over and I am blown away at the things this has to offer. This is so remarkably suited to this type of to-do list that I can't believe it took this long for this idea to come out in app form. This company is brilliant! Please oh please put out the iPad version of this!!!!
This is actually my first time ever writing a review and this app deserves it. I love that it is so simple to use. I enjoy being able to set things without having to use my calendar. I thinks using it requires to much work especially to just send a text or email. The reminder provided by Apple isn't sufficient in my opinion. One thing to improve-the ability to send to more than one person at one time. Other than that this is a great app.
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Feb 24, 2012
- Version: 1.6.7
- Size: 17.5 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Russian
- Seller: TAYA IT
- © 2010 Taya IT
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.