Amazing hotel deals for tonight, tomorrow and beyond! Hotels give us discounts on their empty rooms. You get the best rates and deals, whether last minute or in advance. HotelTonight makes it incredibly easy to find and reserve a sweet deal at a great hotel. Three taps, one swipe, you’re booked!
From top rated luxury hotels to tried-and-true favorite rooms to cool, revamped former motels, we work with great hotels across the globe (and only partner with hotels where we’d wanna stay, too)
• Book a room for tonight, tomorrow, next week, next month and beyond – up to 100 days in advance in our most popular locations
• Great for spontaneous vacations or planning a trip in advance. We’ve got the hookup for discounted last minute hotel bookings wherever you want to be around the world: North America, Europe, Australia and more!
• Search by city, attraction or map location
• See ratings, reviews and photos from fellow bookers
• Score extra Geo Rate savings off our already-discounted rates, based on your current location (find these deals marked in green in the app)
• HT Perks program - the more you book, the better our deals get! Level up to score even bigger discounts
• Hotel descriptions that boil down the top 3 reasons why we like the hotels we work with – and why you will, too
• Simple categories (like Basic, Hip and Luxe) to make it easy to find the perfect hotel, inn, bed and breakfast, motel, resort or other lodging for you
• 24/7 customer support (from real, live, nice people) for every booking
• Access to HT Pros, our in-app concierge (a real-live person at the ready to make your stay great, from grabbing you an extra toothbrush to making a dinner reservation at a hot restaurant or bar near your hotel)
• Supports paying with Apple Pay!
Some ways you can use us:
• Surprise your BFF with a weekend in Vegas (leaving tonight!), or take your mom on a last minute vacation
• Lock down that business trip in 10 seconds, at your soon-to-be-favorite hotel (or add a vacation day for play before or after)
• Summer weekend road trips - hop in the car and reserve a room wherever the road takes you!
• A mid-week booking or staycation at that retro motel you’ve always wanted to check out… just because
• Score a luxury holiday in Paris on the cheap
• Book a last minute birthday or anniversary trip (we won’t tell anyone you forgot)
• Book a spontaneous summer weekend getaway on the fly
In the Press:
• “The app made its name with last-minute deals, but you can plan as far as 100 days out and even score baller rooms for way less” - Conde Naste Traveler
• “HotelTonight what did I do without you?” - Kelly Osbourne
• “You can get great, cut-rate deals on hotels… including luxury hotels.“ - Jeff Rossen, Today Show
• “My fav travel app.” - Samantha Brown, Travel Channel Host
• “I love saving on last minute bookings using the HotelTonight app.” - The Points Guy
• Facebook: facebook.com/HotelTonight
• Twitter: @HotelTonight
• Instagram: @HotelTonight
• Got feedback? We’re all ears. Hit us up at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Hotels we love. Deals you’ll love. Tonight, tomorrow and beyond. We are the excuse to travel as much as you’ve always wanted. Travel doesn’t have to be out of reach... we help you reserve discounted last minute or advance rates at awesome hotels. Weekend holidays, summer vacations, last-minute trips… open up the HotelTonight app and you’ll be on your way to a great stay. Whether you’re looking to find a last minute holiday on the cheap, take a road trip and see where you end up, hit the town and see where the night takes you, or just plan less and live more, we’ve got your back. Download now to get in on these sweet deals at great hotels!
We’ve added new features to make your booking experience easier!
• We’re ready for iOS 12!
• New for iOS 12, use Siri Shortcuts to quickly view your upcoming booking.
• Want to share that sweet deal with someone? You can now access the share menu from the hotel page
Ratings and Reviews
Whether you just want to get away or totally forgot to reserve a room, Hotel Tonight proves that last-minute accommodations don’t have to be last resorts. By unearthing unsold rooms, this helpful app can offer some steep savings. A streamlined interface puts photos in the forefront, and when you’re ready to book, it’s as simple as could be. Bring on the spontaneous trips!
Eliminate hours of planning a "perfect" vacation/weekend getaway!
This app is great (so much I decided to write my first review)! I typically love planning, but I do it so much at work I have no energy to come home and plan a getaway. This app has allowed me to getaway with confidence knowing that I'm being recommend great deals at great hotels. No more scouring the internet looking for the right room at the right price, in fact too many options can be overwhelming!
In the app you pick out your dates and the app narrows it down to a handful of places based either on your location or you can enter the city you are traveling to and then from the list you select the hotel that best meets your needs and budget.
We traveled to Portland with our small dog and the app did a great job listing hotel amenities which included pet acceptance/fees as well as parking fees -I guess I would encourage the developers to include filters, that way it narrows down options instead of reading through all the listings wether or not they accept pets, but not a deal breaker since the list of options is not extensive. The app found us an amazing locally owned boutique hotel located downtown at a good price. We decided to change our plans and stay an extra two nights after finding another hotel (better rates) through the app nearby to give us more time to sightsee!
App is great. Customer service is non-existent
So the app is great. It’s quick and easy to use, and it LOOKS like you’re getting great deals, so at first it seems perfect... but then you find out that the “retail prices” that they “deeply discount” are often just made up inflated numbers to make it look like it’s on sale. Who has time to double check if the whole reason for using the app is for speed. So there is little faith in the discount. Second, if you have a problem, they really are not eager to help you fix it. I was told that the photos provided are “not a guarantee of what you will get in the room” outside of a room that fits two adults with a private bathroom. Um, what? The room I chose showed pictures of a room complete with fridge and microwave. Neither were supplied because of this “no guarantee” policy. Also, the hotel... wait... MOTEL... that I stayed at had simply staged the rooms with some fresh paint and goos camera angles to cover for the fact that it was just an old La Quinta motor lodge, and not actually a nice hotel. I was basically told that there “was nothing they could do” about the fact I was completely misled about the state of the room, and the fact that I could have walked in off the street and gotten the exact same price directly in the hotel lobby with no pre-booking. This app cannot be trusted when it comes to anything less than the “luxe” hotels they list. If you’re going for a “solid” or “basic” listing, you are rolling the dice.
- Hotel Tonight Inc
- 73.3 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, French, German, Italian, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Copyright 2018 Hotel Tonight, Inc.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.