By Peaksware, LLC
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
The on-the-go companion for triathletes, cyclists and runners who are serious about achieving their goals.
The free TrainingPeaks mobile app syncs with your TrainingPeaks.com account to provide a complete web, mobile and desktop solution for tracking, analyzing and planning your training.
• Log your runs, rides or swims in the TrainingPeaks Calendar
• Keep track of daily stats like power, speed, distance and more
• Dash off post-workout comments for yourself and your coach
• Check your progress with the Performance Management Chart
• Customize your Dashboard charts to see the data that is important to you
• View HR, power or GPS for your workouts in the workout file viewer
• See how much time you spent in your training zones during your workouts
• Look at your Peak HR, power, pace, and speed values from your workouts
• Schedule training sessions from your iPhone or iPad
• Access your planned workouts and meals on the road or the trail
• Add workouts from your TrainingPeaks workout library (TrainingPeaks Coach or Premium Athlete users only)
• Share your workouts on Facebook, Twitter, e-mail or IM
• This app can be used on an iPhone or iPad device with iOS 7.0 or higher
• You must have an internet connection, 3G or Wi-Fi, to use this app
What's New in Version 6.3
Fix for Russian keyboard
Other minor bug fixes
Great Training Centered App
I am currently in the trial period for TP Premium and find myself looking at the app several times a day.
Other apps focus too much on routes and navigation, but I needed one that was great for post workout analysis and workout planning.
The Virtual Coach is awesome; I'm currently reading Joe Friel's Total Heart Rate Training Book and find that the Virtual Coach outlines your season in much the same way and offers mesocycle specific workouts/rides that really challenge me.
My advice is to use it and familiarize yourself with all features and I think you'll be hooked too!
Has what I need
I have the iPhone app and I'm very happy with it. It's a great complement to the full site, providing good "at a glance" info for the workout I planned for a given day. I've been using Training Peaks for over 10 years now. It's changed a lot over that time. Adjusting to some of the changes has taken some time, however I believe each change has evolved the product in a positive direction. I love the fact that I still have access to the full 10+ years of workout info!
Great training suite- needs one tweak to be 5 star app
I have had a premium account since September. Its worth every penny. Plan, track, analyze to your heart's content. The only issue I have with the mobile apps is that when entering or editing a workout there is no provision to enter or edit which shoe or bike you used to track mileage. This is a simple oversight I wish they would correct quickly. You have to log in at the website in order to edit your shoe or bike equipment used on a workout.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Health & Fitness
- Updated: Dec 28, 2014
- Version: 6.3
- Size: 17.9 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Peaksware, LLC
- © 2014 Peaksware, LLC.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5, iPhone 6, and iPhone 6 Plus.