By Joe Hillman
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Immix is a unique take on the color-matching genre. By combining primary colors (blue/red/yellow) to form secondary colors (green/orange/purple), the user is able to earn points by clearing as many like secondary colors as possible.
5 Modes to choose from!
• Points - How many points can you score in 3 minutes?
• Survival - How many points can you score in 1 minute? Each cell cleared equals an extra second to play!
• Time - How long does it take you to score 30,000 points?
• Moves - How many points can you score in 75 moves?
• Practice - No time and high score is not recorded. Just play!
OpenFeint enabled with 5 leaderboards in 4 modes and a whole lot of achievements!
What's New in Version 1.1
- Added colorblind option
- Updated the video tutorial
Know that there is nothing flashing, ringing, singing, blinking, chirping, growling, buzzing, jumping, flying, exploding or otherwise annoying me in this app. When I want an app that challenges my brain and actually allows me to think for myself with no clues or hints flashing at me, in a way that let's me wind down at the end of the day, this is one the few apps I have that provide just that.
Now if I could just stop trying to beat the high scores on Open Feint I could get some sleep. I LOVE. This game. Thanks, I'm looking forward to more from this developer.
Very addictive! Definitely worth the money if you like quick thinking matching games.