Flying Hamster HD
By Game Atelier
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
1.7 MILLION PLAYERS AROUND THE WORLD! WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR?
Game designed for iPad™ including high-definition graphics!
"The controls are responsive and easy to learn, the difficulty curve is appropriate, and the entire experience comes wrapped in an amusing cartoonish package that never ceases to raise a smirk, if not a chuckle."
Take control of Newton, the Flying Hamster in this action-frenzy horizontal shooter! Fly to save your girl across 6 levels full of various foes (animals, robots, aliens...) and beat the most ruthless bosses with any item you may find on your way.
▪ 6 unique environments packed with fun from the sunflower fields to the big Japanese city or crazy ancient Egypt
▪ 8 freaky weapons scattered among the levels (bananas, egg-bombs, beer...)
▪ 35 different enemies (sneaky penguins, anti-air cows, exploding foxes, ninja squirrels, toaster-robots...)
▪ 7 dreadful and unpredictable bosses
▪ A neat and powerful Soundtrack made from catchy tunes and killer guitar solos
▪ An unlockable Hard Mode specifically designed for veteran players
▪ 4 control modes designed for touch screen or accelerometer
▪ 40 achievements and leaderboards
What's New in Version 1.1.0
- Quick save system added
- Virtual stick controls improved
- 'Did you know' messages added
- Minor bug fixes and optimizations
CANNOT CONTINUE WHEN YOU DIE!!
Wish I would have read up on this prior to buying; the whole concept of having 'credits' and no way to get more and not being able to continue STINKS!!!
The hype/visibility of this game has been dead for months, so I'm certainly not holding out hope for an update. It would be really nice if when I die and use up my silly credits, that there was a way to continue where you left off and not have to start ALL OVER!!
It's a somewhat hard game, and I just don't know what developers are thinking using this game method. I'll probly try a few more times and delete it as I'm currently not that good and I'm nowhere near level 6. It certainly doesn't cater to the average gamer.
DON'T BUY unless you like this type of game!!
great game but hard
this is a very good game. love the art style, the characters, the levels all very well done. i had bought the iphone version earlier, so gald the HD version went free today. my only problem is that it is hard, well not hard exactly but if you die, you have to start from lvl 1 again!! which is a huge pain! progress should be saved & when you die, you should start the same lvl again.. not from lvl 1.. its frustrating & i give up after a while.. please change it.. & i'll give it 5 stars!
Awesome game but tramendosly difficult!
Seriously you guys need to update this in 2012 and add a freakin difficulty setting in the option menu because I'm getting tired of dying all the time! >: (
- Category: Games
- Updated: May 06, 2011
- Version: 1.1.0
- Size: 110 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: The Game Atelier
- © 2010 The Game Atelier
Compatibility: Requires iOS 3.2 or later. Compatible with iPad.