Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
Create gorgeous spreadsheets with the all-new Numbers for Mac. Get started with one of many Apple-designed templates for your home budget, checklist, invoice, mortgage calculator, and more. Add tables, charts, text, and images anywhere on the free-form canvas. As soon as you start typing a formula, you'll get instant suggestions and built-in help for the over 250 powerful functions. Animate your data with new interactive column, bar, scatter, and bubble charts. Easily filter through large tables. Automatically format cells based on numbers, text, dates, and durations with new conditional highlighting. And with an all-new calculation engine, Numbers is faster than ever before.
With iCloud, your spreadsheets are kept up to date across all your devices. You can instantly share a spreadsheet using just a link, giving others the latest version and the ability to edit it directly with Numbers for iCloud from www.icloud.com using a Mac or PC browser. And with a new unified file format across Mac, iOS, and web, your spreadsheets are consistently beautiful everywhere you open them.
Get started quickly
• Over 30 Apple-designed templates give your spreadsheets a beautiful start
• Simplified toolbar gives you quick access to shapes, media, tables, charts, and sharing options
• The new Format Panel automatically updates based on selection
• Quickly click through a spreadsheet using new tab navigation
• Import and edit Microsoft Excel spreadsheets
• Import and edit Comma Separated Values (CSV) and tab-delimited text
• Turn on Coaching Tips for guided in-app help
• An all-new calculation engine makes Numbers faster than ever before
• Place tables, charts, text, and images anywhere on the free-form canvas
• Add and resize multiple tables on a single sheet
• Create great-looking tables with enhanced cell border styling tools
• Use gorgeous preset styles to make your text, tables, shapes, and images look beautiful
• Insert photos, music, and video with the Media Browser
• Edit down to the pixel with rulers, alignment guides, and powerful graphics tools
Formulas for everyone
• Choose from over 250 powerful functions
• Get function suggestions as soon as you start typing a formula
• Search the integrated function browser for built-in help and sample formulas
• Get live formula results, error checking, exact value, and cell format with the new smart cell view
• Add your favorite functions to Quick Calculations for instant results
• Seamless integration with MathType* for inserting equations
• Insert gorgeous 2D and 3D charts
• Animate data with new interactive column, bar, scatter, and bubble charts
• Automatically highlight cells based on rules for numbers, text, dates, and durations
• Easily filter through large tables
• Change values in cells using sliders, steppers, checkboxes, pop-ups, and star ratings
• Turn on iCloud so you can access and edit your spreadsheets from your Mac, iPad, iPhone, iPod touch, and iCloud.com
• Access and edit your spreadsheets from a Mac or PC browser at www.icloud.com with Numbers for iCloud
• Numbers automatically saves your documents as you make changes
Share your work
• Use AirDrop to send your spreadsheet to anyone nearby
• Quickly and easily share a link to your work via Mail, Messages, Twitter, or Facebook
• Anyone with the link will always have access to the latest version of the spreadsheet and can edit it with you at iCloud.com using Numbers for iCloud
• Export your spreadsheet to CSV, PDF, and Microsoft Excel format
• Print wirelessly with AirPrint, including a single tab, or all tabs
* MathType sold separately.
Some features may require Internet access; additional fees and terms may apply.
Numbers does not include support for some Chinese, Japanese, or Korean (CJK) text input features such as vertical text.
What's New in Version 3.6.2
This update contains stability improvements and bug fixes.
It got put back together after a boatload of mental anguish!
Alright, I left a damning angry review some of what I said in my fit of anger holds true, but 5 hours later and digging around for the answer I finally found the fix. I risk losing all my data from 2011 until now and wasn’t sure I would ever see it again from my Numbers spreadsheets when an update failed and the KEEP WAITING on the app was stuck on KEEP WAITING for a month now. I braved the delete app and reinstalled it. When it came back up I had none of my files available from iCloud. Eventually after searching other users quandries I found in an obscure place under iCloud iCloud drive a radioswithch toggled to off on numbers. Well in passive aggressive honesty I said I was done with Apple and cussing without the cussing, but presto magic my files and I are reunited and it feels so good. So though I went through agony…. I admit. Apple products just work…If you are intuitive and persistent to think like some genuis in a cubicle.
I WANT SOPHISTICATION!
While I’m no geek, I’m still a nerd with some simple demands.
1) The sorting is fine until I had to work with merged cells (it takes the merged A1 and B1 and you have to look for B1 *weird)
2) Filtering is cruel to me. I want the option to make a few filters and select to work with one or up to three of them, but it gives me the option of any or all. Nor does the all give me the choice of my wanting the 2nd to work as And or But to the 1st filter, just Or. Wow, how annoying, because that means that I have to delete a filter rule when I want to see something in a certain way, then put it back in to return it.
3) After I get past 220 rows, it starts slowing down, and once you include relational formulae for other tabs, I’ve gone to the loo and came back for the adjustments. I wish they kept up their database from years back. It’s time for me to upload to Quicken or Filemaker Pro.
It’s good.. but .. Make Numbers Great Again...
I’ve been using Numbers since 2009. Although the current version of Numbers looks more clean and sleak than it did before it needs a lot of the old features.
Some features that I’ve needed.
• Conditional Highlighting (like it was in numbers 09, or before it changed.)
• Table column Categories (where you can click the little arrow causing the cells to expand or contract.)
• LINK to local documents/files and media! (It would help my workflow greatly if I could refer to specific local files.)
• Time stamp function. ( (Today) and (Now) Don’t work like I want them to. I need something that will just mark the date/time at that moment and stay without updating every time the document changes.
So far those are the features I’ve needed. I know there is more but I haven’t ran into needing them yet.
Still a great app, it’s just extreamly frusterating not being able to use the features it once had.
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: May 10, 2016
- Version: 3.6.2
- Size: 166 MB
- Languages: English, Catalan, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Seller: Apple Inc.
- © 2008-2016 Apple Inc.
Compatibility: OS X 10.10.4 or later