By 9 Square LLC
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Innovated Notes/Diary/Journal App ★★★★★
9 Square Diary HD is a finished-in-a-minute diary format for iPad. If you don't have so much time for your diary, but you really want to remember your best or worst, moments in life, 9 Square Diary is the exact what's your choice. 9 simple grids remember your 9 different life areas. Simple and classified is our shining point.
What’s New in Version 1.3
- Post photos to Facebook and Sina Weibo.
- Add background music play.
- Optimize the toolbar icons.
- Fixed available date mark issue in calendar
- Fixed one post failure issue for Sina Weibo
• Easy-to-use: Like JCloze, it is very simple to fill in.
• Classified: 9 grids for 9 different parts in life,and flexible layout change(4 grids, 6 grids, 9 grids)
• Integrate with Facebook, Twitter, Sina Weibo.
• Take photo and photo embedding is supported.
• Voice/audio recording and playback.
• Allow to change your diary background and colored text with many of font type and size.
• Weather indicator and location for each diary.
• Provide passcode lock for your diary.
• Great diary review experience.
• Email your diary is supported.
• Data backup(2 channels)
How to switch pages or review previous diary?
1. Swipe your finger from left to right at center panel (Weather/date area) to review previous diary page.
2. Swipe your finger from right to left at center panel (Weather/date area) to review next diary page.
3. Double-click at center panel (Weather/date area) to pop up calendar date for you selecting a specified date diary.
What's New in Version 2.1.1
★ Fixed iOS 5 related bugs
★ Fixed subtitle save issue
Nice but rough around the edges
A lot of people, myself included, often need something to remind them about what they have accomplished that day. This is a good way to do it. Outline/category is easy to do. Looks very nice. Wifi backup is better for me than iCloud or similar. Many, many options. Pretty easy to use but a few little UI things could be improved: picking a date when I tap it instead of having to pick done. Swipes are not always registered. If weather will only give me a county, I'd like to be able to label my location myself. It's not immediately clear that you can add photos to entries. A little tutorial might help. Fix these little things and you'll have a wonderful app that I'll be suggesting to my clients.
Love the app
Finally figured out how to keep the subtitles the same everyday. Fantastic app. I use it everyday to record new things that I've learnt, joys I experience...the list goes on. If only scrolling can be made when you enter a lot of text. And really need to take off the page turning sound.
This ap is great. I have tried other aps and this is my favorite. I'm a image based person so I need the grid. It helps me organize my jumbled thoughts. There are a few things I would add like being able to post to tumbler. The ability to chose a photo or word(s) as the whole square. The grid in various shapes like a flower or rocket ship. Otherwise fun and useful ap.
- Category: Lifestyle
- Updated: Feb 07, 2012
- Version: 2.1.1
- Size: 15.8 MB
- Languages: English, Chinese, German, Japanese, Korean
- Seller: 9 Square LLC
- © 2011-2012, 9 Square LLC
Compatibility: Requires iOS 3.2 or later. Compatible with iPad.