Splice - Video Editor and Photo Slideshow Maker
By Path 36, LLC
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Simple and powerful, Splice is the best video editor for your iPhone! Easily create videos and slideshows, with no length limits, watermarks, or ads. Includes free filters, songs, sound effects, text overlays, transitions, and precise editing tools. Millions of Splice videos are created around the world every month!
Splice your photos and videos into a movie or slideshow with these great features:
- Visual Effects: Alter the style of photos and videos with numerous lens filter effects.
- Share: Share directly to Instagram, Facebook, Vimeo, Mail, Messages, etc. or save to your iPhone.
- Audio: Use our extensive free library of soundtracks and sound effects, or select from your iTunes collection. Layer in multiple audio tracks with great precision.
- Text Overlays: Add text to photos, videos, or title slides, selecting color and style.
- Speed Controls: Adjust a video clip’s playback speed from slow motion to super-fast!
- Narrate: Record your own voice (or other audio) into your project.
- Transitions: Add polish with high quality transitions (including cross fade, pixelate, fade to black, and flash). To save you time Splice adds transitions automatically.
- Animate: Pan and zoom on photos and videos like a Ken Burns documentary. On newer devices, Splice applies this effect to photos automatically for effortless professional results.
- HD: Edit and export high definition videos, up to 1080p. Great with GoPro!
- Tools: Trim videos, crop photos and videos, set durations of photos and title slides, duplicate and delete, manage background colors, control resolution, and much more!
Make videos like a pro, on your iPhone!
If you have questions or suggestions, please email us at email@example.com.
Localized for French, German, Italian, Korean, Chinese (Traditional and Simplified), Spanish, Portuguese, Japanese, Russian, Turkish.
Note: Splice is designed for use with videos captured with your iPhone. Creating projects that contain videos from other sources may result in unexpected issues.
What's New in Version 3.0.2
We've listened to your feedback and have decided to remove the watermark! This makes the app completely free. We want to hear from you! Send your ideas and questions to firstname.lastname@example.org (or use "Send Feedback" within the app). Catch us on Facebook and Instagram (spliceapp) or Twitter @spliceapp.
Very useful app, but bring back narrative recording.
I first downloaded this app years ago for some chemistry lab projects, but have kept it since. It's one of the best, if not the best, free video editing app out there. Even with the free version, I have all the tools I need to create great video edits. I can't complain about things when it doesn't cost me anything to use it. Maintaining and debugging an app requires time and effort so I'm grateful for that.
However, I do miss the narrative audio recording feature. It is the main reason I chose this app over all others. Also, it would be cool to see how far along in the audio snippet you are so you can jump to the exact spot you need. Just a thought :)
Input, edit, Done!
Simply one of the best video editing apps on the AppStore. A personal favorite. This app just keeps getting better and better with each update. Highly recommend everyone who wants/likes to edit videos, that this is the app for you. Look no further. Sure there are plenty of other video editing apps in the AppStore but, not like Splice.
They all have their own unique features and theme, but The Team behind Splice has something better that all others don't. They listen. They listen to us ( the fans, the editors, the beta testers, etc...) The Splice team wants to hear and listen to our feedback. Because they care about their fans and users. Splice is the right app for everyone. And together we can make this one hell of an app.
Oh! And if you're not fan, that's cool too. Not everyone can handle the best!
(JK) but yeah give your feedback because it really helps. And not just the Splice team but also us.
Thank you for Such an awesome app!
- Louis ( Fan since the beginning )
Love it, despite a few faults
I downloaded this app a while ago for film projects for school and I fell in love with it. it's so simple to use and really quick and easy. however, I'm not a fan of the new update. it makes the app itself look more confusing. I loved the option to add in your own recorded audio, but with the new update, that option is no longer available. Also, the process to move clips around to different points in the project has become somewhat harder, given that you can only move it around one at a time. Just a few faults that I thought I should put out there :)
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Photo & Video
- Updated: May 12, 2015
- Version: 3.0.2
- Size: 15.1 MB
- Languages: English, Arabic, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Seller: Path 36, LLC
- © Path36, LLC
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5, iPhone 6, and iPhone 6 Plus.
Top In-App Purchases
- Upgrade to Remove Ads$3.99
- Remove WatermarkFree
- Border Package #1 (10 Borders)$1.99
- Dies Irae$0.99
- Vignette Pack$0.99
- Slaps - Hits (5 Sounds)$0.99
- Movie Effects (9 Borders)$1.99
- Border Package #2 (10 Borders)$1.99
- Epic Expedition$0.99
- Sound FX Package #1 (25 Sounds)$2.99