Splice - Video Editor (Free)
By Path 36, LLC
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
"With all the...not so great apps out there...it was a breath of fresh air to try your app." - AppAdvice.com
Splice together HD photos and videos in an amazingly simple way. Add music tracks from your iPod library, sound effects, transitions, borders, effects (like Ken Burns, slow motion and fast forward), trim video and audio, narrate with your own voice, and much more. (Available on the iPhone 4/3GS and iPod Touch running iOS 4.2)
* This is the free version of our award winning Splice Video Editor paid app, which was recently selected by Apple as one of the top apps in 2010 for the "Hot Trends in 2010 for Shoot, Edit, Share" category *
WHAT'S NEW in Version 2.0:
HD support, advanced audio editing, in-app purchase of music/sound fx/borders, Ken Burns, slow motion, fast forward, custom video trimmer, custom photo/video picker that allows time-saving bulk imports onto timeline, multiple audio tracks, scrub on preview, help screen, feedback button, and many other user interface, performance and usability improvements.
Splice allows you to create and edit videos from start to finish via your iPhone or iPod Touch with no laptop or desktop computer necessary. The power of Hollywood is now with you, anytime, anywhere.
Splice is the most advanced, portable video editing and audio production mobile application on the market.
Splice puts you in total control, allowing users to assemble video clips, music, photos, visual effects, text, audio mixing, and creative expression, along with exacting synchronization of sound effects and voice-overs. Your only limit is your imagination.
Splice offers a host of special features that cannot be found on any other portable video editing/production app, thereby delivering a high level of sophistication coupled with ease of use.
Splice EXCLUSIVE features include:
• Simple, easy-to-use ‘drop-and-drag’ features for assembling video clips and photos
• Splice Store with hundreds of sound effects, music tracks and borders that can be purchased to enhance your videos
• Time-saving multi photo/video picker for adding new content to the timeline
• Control and mix for multiple tracks of audio
• Intuitive and easy to use time line
• Precise synchronization of music tracks, sound effects and a narration track
Other Splice features:
• Output in HD quality (only on HD devices)
• Ability to add music from iTunes or other music sources
• Preloaded with music and sound effects
• Ability to add visual effects (such as slow motion and fast forward)
• Ability to transitions
• Ability to apply Ken Burns effects to photos and videos
• Ability to title slides with custom text positioning and resizing
Our award-winning technical team is committed to delivering the best video production application possible. We are excited by the possibilities and value your feedback as we help Splice users share their world with the rest of the world.
What's New in Version 2.3.2
We are excited to announce that we recently joined the team at Vemory! http://www.vemory.com In the coming weeks and months we will be working on updating the UI and features of Splice with the help of our awesome user community.
New in this version:
IOS 8 Bug Fixes
- Create and export videos in HD again.
- Trim feature for videos is fixed
- Speed feature bug has been fixed.
Feedback is always welcome. Please contact email@example.com with any issues or suggestions. Thank you for using Splice.
Great App - Minor Problems
I use this app to edit videos a lot. It saves a lot of time as far as PC editing goes. The app itself is great but it has very minor problems that can be fixed such as the app crashing (this is probably the most common of it all ), sometimes you can't adjust the speed of the video, and sometimes when you go to preview it... It's completely black & won't let you view it or export it. Thus, again having to make a new project and do it all over. I believe a few simple fixes and this app should be good to go. I tried the $3.99 Paid version of this app but it seems to have the same problems. Hrmm.
Terrible, don't waste your time
Well first the app always be crashing no matter what I have iOS 8 and latest version so you can't use that as an excuse. Second I've but many hours of time into this app and I tried to export my video and it can't. That upset me
Greatly because the amount of time I put into the video. So far no updates or anything I have tried have fixed that problem and lastly that amount of lag when that app actually works. I mean I can't operate this app without it glitching out and not being able to keep up. Very awful app in my opinion and I don't even ask much from it. What do you expect for the free version I guess. I would give a 0-5 stars if I could.
Better luck next time splice
Ok so I love this app so much it makes the best edits ever and I love posting them to vine. It works so good but if you are looking to collage different videos in separate boxes then this isn't the app FYI. I would like a feature that lets you put free music for the video but that might not happen just a suggestion if they could do that. I also love that I can put as many gifs as I want in the video. All together this is my most favorite editing app for free. I recommended it definitely to make amazing edits.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Photo & Video
- Updated: Oct 24, 2014
- Version: 2.3.2
- Size: 15.9 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Path 36, LLC
- © Path36, LLC
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.
Top In-App Purchases
- Upgrade to Remove Ads$3.99
- Border Package #1 (10 Borders)$1.99
- Dies Irae$0.99
- Vignette Pack$0.99
- Slaps - Hits (5 Sounds)$0.99
- Border Package #2 (10 Borders)$1.99
- Movie Effects (9 Borders)$1.99
- Sound FX Package #1 (25 Sounds)$2.99
- Epic Expedition$0.99
- Flower Duet$0.99