TADAA – HD Pro Camera
By menschmaschine Publishing GmbH
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Thanks to the millions of photographers around the globe for your love and support!
TADAA 5 - A fast, powerful HD editor – only for iPhone. Features include:
- more than 100 live-view filters
- Filters also available as Editing extensions for iOS 8
- more than a dozen professional editing tools
- take photos with your iPhone that looks like from a professional camera
- all HD (16Mp on iPhone 5, 5s, 6 and 6 Plus)
- customize your TADAA: Get rid of tools & filters you don't need and get new ones in the TADAA store
- have fun!
TADAA - Your photos are awesome!
What's New in Version 5.4.2
- Fixed a bug with unaccessible sliders in Repair and Blur plugins
- Filter Extensions for your standard iOS Photos App
Now you can use your favourite photo filters directly from your camera roll!
- Several bug fixes
One of the best iOS editors out there!
I've used a LOT of really good mobile iOS editors out there (and some ridiculously bad ones) and this surprised me. Initially I just wanted an app that featured masking for subtle adjustments to focus. But, once I started using this and seeing how incredibly easy it was to create decent masks, (seriously, it's almost better than doing with PS on my desktop!) I explored the countless other options this app offers. Now, after buying the full app, it's become my go to editor!
There is one annoyance, however. (Thus the 4 out of 5 stars).When I access my Photos library and select 'All Photos' only a very small selection of seemingly random images appears. I've come to conclude this is because they have been adjusted or were captured with my phone. The majority of images in my library that if want to edit are RAW files (cr2 and Panasonic). To get them to appear in Tadaa I have to first apply an edit in Photos (a small crop adjustment, etc.). Knowing this I can at least work around the problem, but since I don't experience the issue in other apps, I can only guess it's a bug or compatibility issue.
In any case, this app is well worth downloading, and I'd say pick up the full app. The $10 or whatever is a drop in the bucket for all you get here.
Best features, user friendly interface
The title pretty much expresses how I feel about the app. These guys really stepped in to an instagrammed world only to show how them how it's done. Really exceptional set of tools, even in the free version, and a clean, streamlined editing process that offers enough freedom to accomplish what you want without sending you through a labyrinth of redundant styling options that seem to be included in many of the photo editing apps these days. Because Instagram still wins out as the superior social media platform I edit all my photos with tadaa, save them, then post them to my Instagram profile. I highly recommend this fantastic app, you won't be left looking for a replacement any time soon.
This is such a great app. You can make a picture look AMAZING:). There are so many different things you can to do to the picture. I only wish you didn't have to buy the extra things, but the good thing is they aren't necessary for editing a picture. Even though you have to pay for some extra stuff, they let you see what it is and what it looks like so you know if you want to buy it or not:) I hope they continue to add cool new editing things. This is a great app and so worth the money if you have to pay for it (I forgot if you have to pay for it or not).
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Photo & Video
- Updated: Nov 26, 2014
- Version: 5.4.2
- Size: 41.3 MB
- Languages: English, Bokmål, Norwegian, Catalan, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Seller: menschmaschine Publishing GmbH
- © 2014 menschmaschine Publishing GmbH
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Easy HDR Plugin$0.99
- Colorshift Plugin$0.99
- Repair Shadows and Highlights Plugin$1.99
- Ultimate Pro Pack$10.99
- Perspective Correction Plugin$2.99
- Distortion Plugin$0.99
- Serene Filter Pack$0.99
- Goa Filter Pack$0.99
- Siberia Filter Pack$0.99
- Tadaa Pro Pack$7.99