Join the low carb & keto revolution with Carb Manager!
Carb Manager is the world's most comprehensive and easiest-to-use NET and total carb counter! We've compiled over 1 million foods in our database — including verified carb counts — and created a powerful and fun way to keep on track with your low carb lifestyle.
This is THE indispensable resource for anyone on a low carb or macros-tracking diet, including ketogenic, LCHF, Paleo, and Atkins diets.
WHAT OUR MEMBERS SAY
"Carb Manager was a very important tool to help me stay on track" — Melanie O., lost 92 pounds
"I have seen massive improvements in almost all areas of my life" — Jacob S., lost 60 pounds
"Carb Manager keeps me on track and helps me make better decisions." — Erin C., lost 61 pounds
KETO MADE EASY
• Keep a daily log of your diet and exercise — finally, know exactly what you are eating
• Set your net carbs, macros, and weight loss goals with our calculator
• Search 1M+ foods with macros and carb counts, including net carbs and sugar alcohols
• Use our lightening-fast search engine, or scan a product barcode for instant lookup
• Quickly record your water intake — hydration is vital
• Exercise matters! Pick from 100s of common exercises or create your own
• Track your weight and BMI with beautiful charts
• View detailed nutrition info for each day and food, including total carbs, net carbs, fat, calories, protein, and more
• Visualize your macros each day
• Create custom foods and recipes
GET MOTIVATED & EDUCATED
• Connect with friends for support and motivation
• Get real-time feedback and input from the Carb Manager community
• Access exclusive keto articles. Stay up to date on the latest news and research.
"WOW" — EXTRA FEATURES
• Snap a pic of your food to log it instantly with futuristic Image AI*
• Voice log your meals! Just say what you ate, like "Today, I ate eggs and bacon for breakfast" and voila! It's added to your food log.*
• Over 350,000 low carb recipes with photos and instructions. Our recipes make keto delicious.*
• Voice log your exercises. For example, "Today I ran 3 miles and did 20 minutes of yoga"*
• Find "problem" foods — see which foods contribute the most to your daily carb count.
* Some features require a Premium subscription for unlimited access.
TAKE IT TO THE NEXT LEVEL WITH PREMIUM
For the ultimate carb management solution, check out Carb Manager Premium!
• Unlimited keto recipe searches
• Unlimited voice logging and natural language input
• Unlimited snap a pic food logging
• Exclusive Premium recipes and meal plans from the Carb Manager Test Kitchen
• Track blood glucose and ketones for each meal
• Set per meal goals and different goals for each day of the week — great for carb cycling
• Import recipes from web sites
• Get advanced reports: streaks, meals analysis, correlations, benchmarks, projections, and macros analysis
• Instantly create meal plans, a printable weekly meal calendar, and shopping lists
• Receive daily meal reminders, including your meal's carb goal
• Get the KetoGenius Diet Plan, a comprehensive kickstart diet guide
• Enable full health tracking - chart and set goals for 30+ nutrients and health vitals
• Connect your fitness devices to track steps and activity
Carb Manager Premium Details:
- The subscription length is 1 year for USD $39.99, 3 months for $16.49, or 1 month for $8.49.
- Payment will be charged to your iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
- The subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
- Your account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period
- Subscriptions may be managed and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to Account Settings after purchase
- No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during the active subscription period
Terms of service: https://www.carbmanager.com/terms
Whether you are keto, low carb (LCHF), Whole30, counting macros, or anything else, Carb Manager will help you take control of your diet and kick those carbs to the curb. Now is the perfect time to start fresh and join the low carb revolution.
This update includes:
* Improved speed and stability
* And lots of little improvements based on your awesome feedback
Ratings and Reviews
Best NET CARB Nutrition App
(Update) Still the best app for tracking nutrition especially for calculating net carbs. However, the app is a little buggy at times which is usually easily remedied by closing the app and reopening; however, it’s inconvenient. That said, this app is still my favorite and is very well designed and targeted towards net carb calculation and tracking. The application interface and design is still the best out there.
This Carb Manager app is clearly the best nutrition management app I have used in years. I have been using a couple other (MyFitnessPal and Lose It) apps for several years (7+). Neither of those apps completely covered my needs like Carb Manager does to determine target nutrition goals, net carbohydrates, reliable food database, general metrics and statistics at a glance without having to perform manual calculations in my head or on paper. It has been frustrating to say the least and those inferior apps have always left me wanting something better. Well, this Carb Manager app is fantastic. Could not be happier. And the bonus is this app has a much better user interface and is so much more intuitive to use, and the annual or monthly premium membership is comparable if not cheaper than both of those “other” apps - double bonus! It also works beautifully on both the iPad and the iPhone.
Hi Mark, thanks so much for the feedback and for the great review! We're delighted that you're loving Carb Manager. (Another update - 1/28) We implemented some additional changes on the server that should make loading even faster now. You should start noticing the improvements today. Please let us know if there is anything else you'd like to see implemented or improved (including any bug fixes) by emailing us at email@example.com. We'll get on it asap. Thanks again for using Carb Manager!
I’ve had the two major calorie trackers for years which I found helpful but they never really aligned with my specific goals- just made me anxious about calorie counting and did not help shape a healthy relationship with food. I’m trying to get away from calorie counting and just stick to low carb as I just believe our calorie counting culture is unhealthy (especially for women) but I do think being mindful of nutrition is super important.
With that said, I have been pleasantly surprised by this carb counting app as it has helped me re-shape my focus and is very educational along the way. Even on the days where I choose not to track, I understand food in a completely different way now and no longer over think the calories, rather, I ask myself if the food I want to eat has the nutrients my body needs. I’ve also found not only does my body feel better with this added mindfulness tool but my mind is sharper too. I didn’t expect this app to help shape my thoughts and feelings about food but it certainly has, in a very healthy and balanced way.
I recommend this app to anyone looking to ditch the cal counting culture but is seeking tools for mindful and educated eating. Best of luck to all!
I have tried multiple diets and multiple apps but this app is by far the easiest. It generates with nice visuals the percentages of everything you're eating and it's very user friendly. I started my modified Keto diet about 2 weeks ago and was dreading creating a meal plan and logging it but this app makes it so easy, I've already lost more weight than I anticipated.
I really knew this app was going to help me when it started asking me questions when I first downloaded it and it generated my carb intake along with water intake and exercise. I will probably be going with the paid subscription so I can link it to my Fitbit and take my steps into consideration but I love that it's free to log almost everything else and it lets you log such specific measurements that other apps don't.
The ONLY problem I have seen is that this app has slightly different carb counts than the nutrition labels on some of my foods I buy at Meijer but it's great for averaging it to within just one or two carbs, the ones I've noticed are cottage cheese, feta cheese, and canned chicken.
I LOVE this app and would highly recommend it to anybody that is looking for a tool to assist in weight loss.
- Wombat Apps LLC
- 16.7 MB
- Health & Fitness
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Italian, Norwegian Bokmål, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Swedish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Wombat Apps LLC
- In-App Purchases
- Carb Manager Premium $39.99
- Carb Manager Premium $16.49
- Carb Manager Premium $8.49
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.