New York Post iPhone Edition
By NYP Holdings, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Completely redesigned and rebuilt, the New York Post’s new iPhone app keeps you up to date on breaking news and top stories 24 hours a day, seven days a week. It’s everything you expect from the Post -- news, gossip, sports, entertainment, opinion -- bigger, better, and faster.
● Updated with breaking news and top stories 24/7
● Access to stories across all our sections, including national, metro, sports, entertainment, opinion, business, real estate, media, fashion, tech, living and Page Six, the Post’s legendary gossip section.
● More photos than ever! View new photo galleries daily, including celebrity pics from Page Six.
● Share articles and photos through Facebook, Twitter, e-mail, SMS and AirDrop
● Save your favorite articles so you can read them later or offline.
● Search by keyword across tens of thousands of stories from the Post’s archive.
ABOUT THE POST
The New York Post is one of the most provocative, impactful, and beloved news brands. We work relentlessly to uncover and tell engaging stories you can't resist. Download the app today to access our in-depth exclusives, revealing features, opinionated columnists, and addictive gossip. The Post’s irresistible coverage will never be more than a tap away.
Have questions or feedback on the New York Post iPhone app? We’d love to hear from you. Contact our customer service department at firstname.lastname@example.org.
What's New in Version 1.4.6
● Improved loading of latest content when the app is re-launched
● Improved in-app messaging when the app has no connection
● Minor bug fixes and updates
But when it works
Simply put when it works it's great. Thank goodness they are not doing brain surgery. It really doesn't work all the time and it's frustrating
Not much of an update
I love the NY Post and the paper's content, but why do none of the video links work????
app is great but the icon in the new update is pretty ugly with the larger font. looks like a font from a comic book cover, not a newspaper. the previous icon was a lot simpler and cleaner.