Twinoo Brain Training - Test Your Left and Right Brain!
By Dawn of Play
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Test your left and right brain with Twinoo Brain Training - 5 million players already did!
Now with new face match and dice math puzzles!
• TOP #1 • iPhone Edu Game • 33 countries!
• TOP #1 • iPad Edu Game • 23 countries!
• Kiip enabled - Earn physical rewards for simply getting a high score! (Not a sponsor of Apple) •
• Train your brain - both of the hemispheres!
• Improve your right brain abilities: Color and Creativity!
• Enhance your left brain: Logic and Reasoning skills!
• Upgrade your brain with a dual-core processor!
• Test your left and right brain!
Test your left brain:
• Solve simple math equations on the left side by adding, subtracting, multiplying and dividing numbers from 1 to 9.
• (NEW) Challenge your brain with dice math
Test your right brain:
• Mix colors on the right side - just like watercolors or crayons - supported by the color wheel theory by Johannes Itten.
• (NEW) Match faces, fast.
Regular playing should improve your cognitive abilities and enhance your attention span - let us know if it works!
Logic and art come together in this simple and brilliant game. Get ready to teach your brain some new stuff.
May the best brain hemisphere win!
Become a fan of Dawn of Play on Facebook:
Follow us on Twitter:
What's New in Version 2.0.7
- more bugs fixed
This game is encompassed in an excellent idea, and the execution is almost perfect. The idea of testing each side of the brain is intrinsic to its development.
However, this game would be MUCH more productive if it took into account the capabilities of each specific hemisphere. The left side of the brain is logical, and the right side is creative. And the processes and functions of the right side of the body are controlled and processed by the left hemisphere of the brain, and vice versa.
Knowing this, it would make logical sense to place the logical test on the right side so that it may be more readily interpreted by the left hemisphere while it is parallel processing the creative test of the left visual field in the right hemisphere. This would dramatically decrease the need to swing one's eyes back and forth and increasing the ability for one hemisphere to truly fight the other. And the game would still be insanely fun!
I love the concept. At first it was somewhat frustrating and frantic but I've been slowly getting better and now it's really fun. The only people that aren't impressed with this game are the ones who happen to be color blind lol
Mother and son
I enjoy very much playing this game with my 6 year old son, we do turns, he gets the faces and I get the numbers and vice eras. Excellent for fun and brain practices!
- Category: Games
- Updated: Nov 09, 2013
- Version: 2.0.7
- Size: 28.2 MB
- Languages: English, Catalan, Czech, Danish, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese
- Seller: Razum
- © 2010-2013 Dawn of Play
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.
Top In-App Purchases
- Twinoo+ puzzles$0.99