By PlayStation Mobile Inc.
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
STAY IN THE GAME
Take your PlayStation® experience with you on your mobile device with the new PlayStation®App! Always be ready to game with features that keep you connected to your gaming friends and the games you love to play. Push games from PlayStation®Store to your PS4™ system and be ready to game at home.
With the PlayStation®App installed on your mobile device, you can:
· See what your friends are playing, compare trophies, and view your profile or recent activity.
· Chat with your friends; receive notifications, game alerts, and invitations, and then use your mobile device as an on-screen keyboard for your PS4™ system.
· Browse PlayStation®Store, pick-up the latest hit games and add-ons, and then push them to your PS4™ system so they are ready when you get home.
· Take advantage of the in-app second-screen features, when available, for greater challenges and control.
· Quickly access PlayStation® system guides, manuals, and PlayStation.Blog.
A Sony Entertainment Network account and PS4™ system are required to use all of this application's features.
What's New in Version 4.20.10
- Stability during use of some features has been improved.
The way I use the app is great, but there are some suggestions
I use this app as a way to see who’s online and to see what they’re playing. This is a lot more convenient than logging on to your PS4 and checking. But this app could be used for so much more. There should be a way to turn on your PS4 and turn it off. If your about to go play on your PS4 you could just turn it on so the system is ready for you. Or if you forget to turn off your system and want to turn it off. There should be a feature where you could check for any updates for any games and would be able to turn your PS4 into rest mode and have it download. Like on a school day and a big patch or update comes out, but when you get home you have to wait for it to download. It would be so much more easier to check and do it on your phone. Even if you have to have WiFi to do this. This would be great.
This is a great app and it has a lot of good features. The one thing I would suggest is to update this app regularly since the last time it was updated was way back in November 2016. And if the profile section could show the background header picture that would be pretty cool as well! But overall great app like I said.
Update: Happy to finally see that this playstation app got updated. So far no big changes but still a great app.
Intuitive enough. One suggestion.
Can you please allow simple notes to be added to friends so that you know who they are, what games you played with them, basically some way to jog your memory as to why you friended them.
- Category: Entertainment
- Updated: Oct 12, 2017
- Version: 4.20.10
- Size: 20.6 MB
- Languages: English, Arabic, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Seller: PlayStation Mobile Inc.
- © PlayStation Mobile Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.