By PlayStation Mobile Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
STAY IN THE GAME
Take your PlayStation® experience with you on your mobile device with the new PlayStation®App! Always be ready to game with features that keep you connected to your gaming friends and the games you love to play. Push games from PlayStation®Store to your PS4™ system and be ready to game at home.
With the PlayStation®App installed on your mobile device, you can:
· See what your friends are playing, compare trophies, and view your profile or recent activity.
· Chat with your friends; receive notifications, game alerts, and invitations, and then use your mobile device as an on-screen keyboard for your PS4™ system.
· Browse PlayStation®Store, pick-up the latest hit games and add-ons, and then push them to your PS4™ system so they are ready when you get home.
· Take advantage of the in-app second-screen features, when available, for greater challenges and control.
· Quickly access PlayStation® system guides, manuals, and PlayStation.Blog.
A Sony Entertainment Network account and PS4™ system are required to use all of this application's features.
What's New in Version 2.55.7
- PlayStation™Network Card numbers and promotion codes can now be entered within PlayStation®App.
- Comments that you receive while broadcasting from your PS4™ system can now be displayed on the second screen.
I like it but....
I love this app it's very helpful for me, and it helps me when I can add people and stuff. The only problem is 9/10 times if someone messages me on PSN I'll receive the message, but when I open it the message says nothing. Just their gamer tag, a date, time, and the platform it was sent from. It just makes me mad because I a lot of times have to turn on my PS3 or stop everything to read the message. While instead I could just read the message on my phone... I don't know if this is a constant problem with anyone else but it does it almost any time for me. So any advice would be nice or to fix the app...
Really Love the App, One Suggestion
this app really is awesome! being able to buy things from the PS Store and have them start downloading for when you get home is a really great feature. the one MAIN thing I would LOVE to see is an easier way to access all of my screenshots and videos I have saved on my PS4. right now the only way I can see is sending them to a different friend (can't send to yourself-wish you could!) and saving through the app or saving it to a flash drive (and that's a lot of work for just some pics and videos)
Please add a message subject field
When I open a message, it's empty most of the time because most people send a quick message using just the subject line. (That way if someone is in the middle of doing something it'll show what they said)
The app doesn't support the subject field, just the message. Please allow us to read the subject and send a message with a subject.
Other than that, the app works well.
I gave a low rating since I pretty much only use this to quickly message people while playing a game or to set up a group chat before I get on to play.
- Category: Entertainment
- Updated: Jun 22, 2015
- Version: 2.55.7
- Size: 11.7 MB
- Languages: English, Arabic, Bokmål, Norwegian, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Seller: PlayStation Mobile Inc.
- © Copyright 2015 Sony Computer Entertainment Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.