By PlayStation Mobile Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
STAY IN THE GAME
Take your PlayStation® experience with you on your mobile device with the new PlayStation®App! Always be ready to game with features that keep you connected to your gaming friends and the games you love to play. Push games from PlayStation®Store to your PS4™ system and be ready to game at home.
With the PlayStation®App installed on your mobile device, you can:
· See what your friends are playing, compare trophies, and view your profile or recent activity.
· Chat with your friends; receive notifications, game alerts, and invitations, and then use your mobile device as an on-screen keyboard for your PS4™ system.
· Browse PlayStation®Store, pick-up the latest hit games and add-ons, and then push them to your PS4™ system so they are ready when you get home.
· Take advantage of the in-app second-screen features, when available, for greater challenges and control.
· Quickly access PlayStation® system guides, manuals, and PlayStation.Blog.
A Sony Entertainment Network account and PS4™ system are required to use all of this application's features.
What's New in Version 2.55.7
- PlayStation™Network Card numbers and promotion codes can now be entered within PlayStation®App.
- Comments that you receive while broadcasting from your PS4™ system can now be displayed on the second screen.
I like it but....
I love this app it's very helpful for me, and it helps me when I can add people and stuff. The only problem is 9/10 times if someone messages me on PSN I'll receive the message, but when I open it the message says nothing. Just their gamer tag, a date, time, and the platform it was sent from. It just makes me mad because I a lot of times have to turn on my PS3 or stop everything to read the message. While instead I could just read the message on my phone... I don't know if this is a constant problem with anyone else but it does it almost any time for me. So any advice would be nice or to fix the app...
It can be better
First review I think. This app runs smooth and im using an iphone. The problem with the app is that you wont get messages if someone sends them from a ps3 or other console. They must me using the app otherwise you will just be notified. The players met doesnt work either. I sometimes try and send messages to people i dont have added mid-game through the app because the ps3 lags. when they respond i cant look at the message until i check it on the ps3. There are some good things like daily deals. You can just go in the app and see the daily deals. Before i had to go into the ps store on the ps3; that would take forever. All i got to say.
Love it. Only a few problems.
I LOVE how the app gives you full access and control of anything and everything playstation related. Only issues are the lag (I keep waiting for it to react to my touches and it won't scroll at all on Playstation news) and how it sends you to twitch or another website if you try to watch a streamed video. Why can't we watch it in the app? Also, I would like if we could use the ps4 connect part to use the phone as the main screen instead of just bonus features. I would really love if I could turn the PS4 on and play while my parents are watching tv.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Entertainment
- Updated: Jun 22, 2015
- Version: 2.55.7
- Size: 11.7 MB
- Languages: English, Arabic, Bokmål, Norwegian, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Seller: PlayStation Mobile Inc.
- © Copyright 2015 Sony Computer Entertainment Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.