geoWar Machines FREE - Tank HD
By DSJP ENTERPRISES
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
geoWar Machines - Tank HD is a fast paced intense game that features you the tank and a relentless attack from killer war machines.
- Hit point upgrades
- Shot speed upgrades
- Tank speed upgrades
- Weapon upgrades
- Shots and Bombs
- Many different robot enemies
- Fast paced action
- Auto Save
- Progressive point values
- Smooth controls
- 360 degree shot capability (right joystick)
- 360 degree movement (left joystick)
- Upgrade your hit points after the first level so you can take more than 1 hit
- Keep moving if you stay still the war machines will hunt you down
- Keep shooting there are a lot of war machines to destroy
- Use bombs (bombs are available after the first weapon upgrade) to destroy large groups of war machines
- Bombs are fired by pressing the icon to the right of the move joystick or by shaking the device
- Try to shoot the pods (large red ships) at the beginning of the level before they release their deadly spawn
- You can dodge or shoot enemy fire
- Be careful with your Tank speed upgrade, a super fast hero may be hard to control
- Grab the gold it has the highest point value, more gold equals more upgrades
- The enemy green tank are indestructible and will block your shots and take your gold
It's kind of like geometry wars. I play this one a lot. It reminds me of Robotron. Even though the levels are not to long I would like to be able to pause the game.
Developer- Did you beta test this game??!
I truly have to wonder if this game was even tested before submitting to the app store! First of all, this is only going to work on the ipad so there aren't a lot of configurations differences in devices being used. Secondly, the controls are horrible! The dual-stick concept is excellent, but they HAVE to work! These controls work for a second, maybe 3 seconds and then it's as if you lifted your fingers and aren't touching the device any longer (even though you are!)! I think the game could actually be decent if it was playable, but I am very thankful I didn't spend any money on this before finding out it was unplayable. I would say definitely hold off from buying full version until there are some MUCH needed updates! I will give another shot if this wasn't one of the "Hit 'n Run" developers trying to make a buck, and there are actually some updates...