iDarkroom - Manual Camera, Photo Editor, Best Toon & Hand Drawn Filters
By Maple Studio
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Featured as "Best App of Today" by zuimeia.com.
iDarkroom is a REAL-TIME, INTUITIVE, POWERFUL photo editor. iDarkroom 1 has been featured as "BEST APP OF THE WEEK" in 12 countries. Now we are so excited to introduce the totally new iDarkroom 2, we built it from scratch all over again.
Clear interface with larger preview area, optimized for single handed use.
PROFESSIONAL CAMERA LIKE DSLR
You can now touch to set focus / exposure, or manual set focus / shutter speed / ISO / white balance / exposure compensation / zoom. (Need iOS 8)
POWERFUL ADJUSTMENT TOOLS
Adjust image with Curve, Selective Color, Channel Mixer, Film Grain, Fade, Shadows/Highlights, Unsharp Mask, Color Balance, Vibrance (adjust saturation and prevent skin tones overly saturated) and other powerful tools.
Toon filter convert image to cartoon, it's the best toon filter in the world.
Ink filter make image look like hand drawn ink line/dot drawing.
Woodcut, Pop Art, Halftone filters make image cool and unique.
You can also add Tilt Shift (with Lens Blur) and other exclusively amazing effects (Zoom Blur, Circular Blur, Glow) to image.
18 analog film filters, 22 color filters and 12 monochrome filters.
● 10 FILM PAPER effects
● 10 GRUNGE effects
● Customizable BOKEH effects with Lens Distortion & Aberration
● 11 LIGHT LEAK effects
● 20 FRAME effects with adjustable texture
● Undo/Redo/Delete/Move/Re-edit Edit History
● Save edit history as DIY Filter and Re-edit it
● SHUFFLE effects with one tap
● Crop, Rotate, Straighten and Correct image
● Control intensity of effects
● Share image to Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, Flickr, Google+, Weibo
● Save to Photo Album or share with Email
● Support FULL SIZE photo
● Backup and restore curves via iTunes File Sharing
What's New in Version 2.5
If you like iDarkroom, please rate it in App Store, it's very important to us, thanks!
- Processing speed has been greatly improved, you can edit photo in real-time now.
- 18 high quality analog film filters added.
- Straighten, Perspective Correction, Selective Color, Channel Mixer, Film Grain, Fade tools added.
- New monochrome filters.
- New square frames.
- Overlays can be rotated now.
- Lens Blur quality of Tilt Shift Filter improved.
- Other improvements.
- Bugs fix.
- You can Undo/Redo/Delete/Move/Re-edit Edit History now.
- You can save edit history as DIY Filter and re-edit it.
- Simplified Shadows/Highlights and Sharp UI, you can still switch to advanced UI.
- Fix a crash bug when sharing image.
- Fix a image resolution bug after applied frame filter.
- Other minor adjustments.
- Optimized for iOS 8 and iPhone 6 / iPhone 6 Plus.
- Professional Camera like DSLR added. You can now touch to set focus / exposure, or manual set focus / shutter speed / ISO / white balance / exposure compensation / zoom. (Need iOS 8)
- Tilt Shift and Bokeh support Lens Blur now.
- Fix a crash bug when used Non-ASCII character in Curve name.
- New Icons.
Fantastic photo editing!
I'm not one to take the time to write a review, but even after only a couple minutes with the software I was so satisfied that I couldn't help but rate it. Like many people I know I have largely relied on Instagram (snicker if you must ;) ) to edit photos on my phone. Generally that works just fine, but I really wanted a program that didn't make it hard not to post online; preferably I wanted to find a program that didn't cost too much and that offered more flexibility than Instagram - and this program is absolutely it! Again I haven't spent a ton of time with the program but right off the bat I can tell that this program has a lot of potential. And within only a couple minutes I was able to get the basics down and create a very pleasing update to a picture of one of my drawings. I highly recommend downloading this program!
Awesome editing app
The manual camera part of the app works well. I was very surprised when I first tried it out. I normally just imported photos from my library, but after using it some, it is great. The only down fall to it is when you go into landscape the sliders are just a little too far away. Not that you can't reach then, just that they become less...natural...I think that's the way to say that.
The photo editing part of the app is awesome. I love having the curves for adjusting, and the rest of the app has a clean layout. Very well put together.
The only thing I don't like is there is not a landscape layout for editing well...in landscape.
5 stars! Really!
I've only got this app today, and I've been having hours of fun editing photos. There is an infinite amount of filters to play with, it's really simple to use, right out of the box. That's my favorite thing. Too many photo apps are too challenging for many photographers to wade thru. This app really is out of the box simple, yet does so much! Oh, don't forget to get your free in app purchases. There are 4, and really add to the tool box.
- Category: Photo & Video
- Updated: Apr 06, 2015
- Version: 2.5
- Size: 26.1 MB
- Languages: English, Arabic, Catalan, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Seller: ZHANG QIU FENG
- © 2015 Maple Studio
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Toon Filter$0.99
- Pop Art Filter$0.99
- Ink Filter$0.99
- Woodcut Filter$0.99