Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Take Care users, please download our MyFlex mobile app by searching for "MyFlex".
This app is for you if you are enrolled in a WageWorks benefit that pays claims and/or if you have a WageWorks debit card.
WageWorks users, this app makes it easy to submit claims for all benefits administered by WageWorks:
• Health care and dependent care – for quick reimbursement or direct payments to your provider
• Health care card receipts – to verify your card transactions, as required by the IRS
• Commuter and wellness claims – for quick reimbursement
Use this app to submit claims any time:
• Health care and wellness claims – simply take a photo of your receipt with your phone
• Dependent care claims – capture your provider’s signature in the app or submit a photo of your receipt
• Commuter claims – simply take a photo of your receipt (if you have one)
Use this app to submit health care card receipts any time:
• Immediately after you use your health care card
• Later, after WageWorks asks you to submit a receipt to verify an eligible expense
• View your current account balance and other important plan info
• View all claims submitted via the app, online or fax
• View Claims & Activity, all transactions for all programs, just like on our website
• View the Account Statement for available programs, just like on our website
• Update your Profile & Preferences, sign up for detailed emails and texts, just like on our website
• Help on how to submit claims and receipts, and next steps
What's New in Version 3.0.3
• Touch ID and Save Username – available after you log into this version of the app (if these features are enabled by your employer and supported by your device)
• Background Options – choose between the standard images and solid color options (available on the Settings page; click the icon in the upper left on the home page)
Update is slick. Looks and works awesome! Fast, easy, great! Thanks.
Entered a year's worth of claims for the whole family in less than 5 minutes. Got an email minutes later saying they were received. Another email next day saying they were processed. Check in the mail just days later. Beats the old way, hands down. No more photocopying or faxing. Awesome! Thanks.
Can't even log in...
I tried multiple times, even called there customer support... It just keeps saying login information not valid... And when I contacted support they couldn't tell why it wasn't letting me login... Why have an app if you can't even use it...
It would be better if there was a receipt received status. After I send in receipt, status still states receipt needs to be submitted.
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: May 02, 2015
- Version: 3.0.3
- Size: 17.7 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: WageWorks
- © 2014 WageWorks, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.1.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5, iPhone 6, and iPhone 6 Plus.