Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Take Care users, please download our MyFlex mobile app by searching for "MyFlex".
This app is for you if you are enrolled in a WageWorks benefit that pays claims and/or if you have a WageWorks debit card.
WageWorks users, this app makes it easy to submit claims for all benefits administered by WageWorks:
• Health care and dependent care – for quick reimbursement or direct payments to your provider
• Health care card receipts – to verify your card transactions, as required by the IRS
• Commuter and wellness claims – for quick reimbursement
Use this app to submit claims any time:
• Health care and wellness claims – simply take a photo of your receipt with your phone
• Dependent care claims – capture your provider’s signature in the app or submit a photo of your receipt
• Commuter claims – simply take a photo of your receipt (if you have one)
Use this app to submit health care card receipts any time:
• Immediately after you use your health care card
• Later, after WageWorks asks you to submit a receipt to verify an eligible expense
• View your current account balance and other important plan info
• View all claims submitted via the app, online or fax
• View Claims & Activity, all transactions for all programs, just like on our website
• View the Account Statement for available programs, just like on our website
• Update your Profile & Preferences, sign up for detailed emails and texts, just like on our website
• Help on how to submit claims and receipts, and next steps
What's New in Version 3.0.9
• Minor enhancements
Claims don't always go thru
We had a week where the whole family was sick. So I had about 8 rx receipts and 3 copy receipts to enter to get my money back. I followed the steps and took pictures and each time it said "claim submitted" in a green circle. Of the 11 only 3 went thru and got paid. I resubmitted the other 8 and only 3 of those went thru. I have since resubmitted the remaining 5 almost daily and each time it says claim received but I never get an text verification and it never shows on my account. I called their support and they don't Have any record of my claims other than the ones that got paid. It's frustrating. So it works and it doesn't work.
I tried to work the app, it didn't matter how many times I'd hit the next button, after getting the stupid thing finally loaded, next never came after taking a picture of my receipt. Not only would it not accept my pic, they try to make you think this app will be easy to work. This is my first year of having a flexible spending account so I'm not familiar with all that is allowed but I would expect contact lenses would be if one can purchase suntan lotion. I'm deleting the app! Pain in the bottom!
Much better than paper submittals
I've been using this app for about 6 months to submit receipts for medical expenses. It has worked reliably for me. I think it has been a large step up from submitting copies of paper receipts.