By Hans-Juergen Richstein
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Steering, speeding up, braking, cutting, blocking: who is the smartest driver in this strategic racing game, leaving his opponents behind and passing the finishing line first?
Dash Race is the electronic version of a popular turn-based paper game that can be played everywhere at any time, because all you need is a sheet of squared paper and colored pencils - or Dash Race for even more fun and challenges.
Up to four players make their moves in turns, following very simple rules. This results in an amazingly realistic driving behavior. In order to take curves at optimal speed, you'll need experience and dexterity. Play the pure and truly timeless strategic variant in "Classic Mode", or turn to the breath-taking "Challenge Mode" for a wild arcade-style Dash Race.
• Up to four players on one or multiple devices
• Gamecenter, Bluetooth & WiFi connections available to play with multiple devices locally and around the world
• A training course will interactively introduce you to the secrets of Dash Race and prepare you for races against others
• Climb up global Dash Race leaderboards in Gamecenter
• Prove your skills by earning various Gamecenter achievements
• Additional Robot-opponents with adjustable driving skills can be joined into a race
• Easy and intuitive game handling
• Optimize your racing skills by seeing your last race track in addition to your current driving
• Comprehensive statistics: view all the details of your last races and of the previous winners
• Differently challenging tracks
• Different background grids, requiring distinctive driving strategies -- or make the grid invisible for an additional challenge
• Additional tracks can be downloaded from a growing selection of attractive track packages
• Upload your completed races to your Facebook wall or send your successes straight to your Twitter account
What's New in Version 3.8.3
A few more improvements for better iOS 8 compatibility
Strategic Racing Fun...
Dash Race is a solid line/square graph paper racer...it is closer to real racing than you might think, especially if you are the type to pay attention to racing lines. More free tracks would be nice, in addition to networked multiplayer. The main issue with the game is that it crashes fairly often on my iPhone 6.
- Category: Games
- Updated: Oct 09, 2014
- Version: 3.8.3
- Size: 48.4 MB
- Languages: English, German
- Seller: Hans-Juergen Richstein
- © 2011 Rombos
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.1.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.
Top In-App Purchases
- Track Bonus Pack 2$2.99
- Track Bonus Pack 1$1.99
- Track Pack 2$0.99
- Track Pack 3$0.99
- Track Pack 1$0.99
- Track Pack 4$0.99