Cake Mania 1
By Sandlot Games
Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
Welcome to Cake Mania, the original time management smash-hit from Sandlot Games! After graduating from culinary school, Jill Evans returns home and discovers her beloved grandparents' bakery has closed after a new Mega-Mart super-store opened in the neighborhood.
Help Jill manage 4 exotic bakeries as she earns enough money to re-open her grandparents' bakery in this beautiful, fast-paced adventure. Upgrade your kitchen equipment, serve up seasonal confectionary delights to a variety of customers and see if you have what it takes to save the Evans Bakery!
- Over 45 fast-paced levels of baking!
- Bake in four unique locales.
- Customize your kitchen in the shop screen.
- Hilarious seasonal customers.
Cake Mania 1
Mine is working graphically, there is sound, but no music. Also the bottom half that shows the money you are making is cut off. It would be great if this game was updated and bugs fixed.
I'm running OS X 10.6.7 and when I launch Cake Mania I get a black screen with a cursor. Then the main menu's music plays and about 10% of the menu actually appears. Clicking on anything pretty much freezes the whole game.
- Category: Games
- Released: Apr 14, 2011
- Version: 1.0.0
- Size: 14.2 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Sandlot Games Corporation
- © Copyright 2002-2011 Sandlot Games Corporation. Cake Mania, Sandlot Games, and the Sandlot Games logo are trademarks or registered trademarks of Sandlot Games Corporation. All Rights Reserved.
Compatibility: OS X 10.6.6 or later