iTunes

Opening the iTunes Store.If iTunes doesn't open, click the iTunes application icon in your Dock or on your Windows desktop.Progress Indicator
iTunes

iTunes is the world's easiest way to organize and add to your digital media collection.

We are unable to find iTunes on your computer. To download the free app i>clicker GO – Mobile Classroom Clicker by HPHLP, get iTunes now.

Already have iTunes? Click I Have iTunes to open it now.

I Have iTunes Free Download
iTunes for Mac + PC

i>clicker GO – Mobile Classroom Clicker

By HPHLP

Open iTunes to buy and download apps.

Description

Answer i>clicker polling questions on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod Touch! i>clicker GO is a mobile classroom response app that provides the same basic functionality as the popular i>clicker student response remote on your iOS device.*

IMPORTANT: Your instructor must enable i>clicker GO for your course before it can be used. Check with your instructor and test the product in class before purchasing a subscription.

FEATURES:
• Create new i>clicker GO accounts from within the app
• Free 14-day trial subscription with account creation
• Convenient in-app purchase of additional subscription time
• Supports multiple choice, numeric, and short answer question types**
• App view rotates with device orientation
• Universal design for full iPad support

* i>clicker GO does not support Self-Paced Polling mode at this time.
** Instructors must use i>clicker v6.2.0 or newer to support numeric and short answer question types.

Support: support@iclicker.com

What's New in Version 3.2.0

• Site license support
• Legal information available in-app
• Accessibility improvements
• iOS 7 compatibility improvements
• New 3-year subscription option
• Various bug fixes

Screenshots

iPhone Screenshot 1
iPhone Screenshot 2
iPhone Screenshot 3
iPhone Screenshot 4
iPhone Screenshot 5
iPad Screenshot 1
iPad Screenshot 2
iPad Screenshot 3
iPad Screenshot 4
iPad Screenshot 5

Customer Reviews

Works most of the time but one issue

The main issue I have with this app is that that when I select an answer, it stays highlighted in bright orange until the professor ends the polling. It would be awesome if there was a privacy filter to hide my answer after submitting.

Other than that, this app works about 95% of the time. For the other 5%, the app doesn’t register a question and stays in the “polling is not active” state.

Problem solved

I bought a 180-day subscription. The app took my money and I didn't get the subscription.

I contacted iclicker support and they fixed the problem.

Don't listen to reviews!

A lot of people in my class use this and it works great! Haven't had any problem with it

i>clicker GO – Mobile Classroom Clicker
View In iTunes
This app is designed for both iPhone and iPad
  • Free
  • Category: Education
  • Updated: Dec 19, 2013
  • Version: 3.2.0
  • Size: 9.3 MB
  • Language: English
  • Seller: HPHLP

Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.

Customer Ratings

Current Version:
All Versions:

Top In-App Purchases

  1. 180 Days Subscription$9.99
  2. 1 Year Subscription (365 days)$15.99
  3. 2 Years Subscription (730 days)$21.99
  4. 4 Years Subscription (1460 days)$31.99
  5. 3 Years Subscription (1095 Days)$25.99

Become a fan of the iTunes and App Store pages on Facebook for exclusive offers, the inside scoop on new apps and more.