Take your websites with you, everywhere you go...
Store online catalogs, websites, presentations directly on iPhone / iPad, and access them anytime, anywhere.
Enjoy web browsing, even when not connected to the Internet.
- Sales personal gets instant access to company catalogs
- Web designers can show their work, even before site is deployed to web server
- Employes access valuable information, even when they are disconnected from the company intranet
- Students can study online materials, when they are offline
Increase your employees’ mobility and productivity by uploading company HTML-based catalogs, presentations, support materials to their iPhones / iPads.
Upload websites from desktop computers directly to iPhone / iPad, either in web browser, or from iTunes.
You can upload:
- Zip archives (up to 2GB size and up to 64 thousand files, in Paid version) containing websites,
- Web Archives,
- single HTML files,
- PDF files,
- and any other files that can be viewed in Safari browser on your iPhone.
*** Lite version Limitations ***
- Allows to upload files not greater than 10 MB
- Ad-supported interface
- Doesn't show presentations on external monitors or projectors
- App can go into Full screen mode - use tap-and-hold;
- Can import websites (in ZIP archive) from other apps (like Dropbox, Box) - use "Open In" or "Share" action in those apps and choose Sites-2-Go;
- Bug fixes and improvements.
Ratings and Reviews
It could be better
Great app for showing content off line like web apps, web sites or eLearning modules. This app has a lot of potential.
A few recommendations to the developer:
Add more settings/functions, like:
- display web sites available upon opening the app.
- make a setting available to configure a specific web site to launch automatically when app opens.
- give the user the option to choose if the app opens full screen upon starting.
- allow the user to customize the colors of the interface in a settings menu.
Fails in one important regard - full screen
I tried this app because it advertises that it supports a full-screen mode. And it does! But you have to shake the iPad to activate it, and its very finnickety. I've managed to access full-screen ONCE. Otherwise, impossible.
A simple fix would be to add a "fullscreen" button, then perhaps a tap-and-hold behaviour to exit fullscreen.
Man-in-middle spam attack via this app
First of all, the App is only in portrait mode (will not rotate). Which is useless for me.
Second- click on the “Support” link in the app, you will see a page popup in the redirect that is full of spam keywords for counterfeit consumer products… Like their website has been hacked and injected with spam (and who knows what else).
Other links to their website via the app are broken.. nice!
Seems like a sketchy developer to me. I am going to stay away.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.