By Rhapsody International Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Millions of music fans love the SoundTracking app and are sharing and discovering awesome music each day! SoundTracking is a fun, free and beautiful way to share what you're listening to, discover new songs, and make new music friends.
Right from your iPhone or iPad, you can share the soundtrack of your life with your friends and followers, by adding photos, hashtags, friend tags, and writing captions to your favorite songs.
With instant sharing to Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and Foursquare, SoundTracking also lets you share your favorite songs and music moments in a fast and beautiful way right from your iPhone.
• Instant sharing of songs to Facebook, Twitter, Instagram Foursquare, email and SMS
• Free, unlimited and super-fast song identification and tagging
• Lightning-fast song search and auto-detection of what's playing on your device
• Discover and listen to songs shared by friends, and then play them easily in iTunes, YouTube, Rhapsody, Napster, Spotify and/or Rdio.
• Add your own photos, hashtags and captions to your favorite songs and share music moments with friends and family
• Dedicate songs to friends, followers and fans using the all-new song name-tagging feature.
• Follow other music fans, DJs, bands, and celebrities and learn about new songs and artists.
• Give and receive likes, loves and comments to friends and their music moments.
• See what music is trending in your own neighborhood and around the world
• Facebook users: share music moments easily into your Facebook Timeline
• Twitter users: share your jams into Twitter and your followers can view and play them inside the tweet
• Foursquare users: tag songs with a venue check-in and friends can view and play them inside the check-in
• Automatically get your very own social music profile at http://soundtracking.com/yourname
US customers can purchase a monthly Rhapsody subscription through the Soundtracking app. If purchased, your iTunes account will be automatically billed unless auto-renew is turned off. Charges will occur within 24 hours prior to the end of the current monthly payment cycle. You may turn off auto-renew via your iTunes account settings.
Current pricing for a Rhapsody Premier subscription is $9.99 per month.
Follow us on Twitter:
What's New in Version 4.6
• Free Rhapsody Trial for better full-song playback experience!
• Fixed issues with Play on YouTube feature.
• Other bug fixes and improvements.
Find out what your friends have been listening to
It's fun sharing your life's soundtrack with your friends on SoundTracking. Meet new friends and discover new music 📻🎧🎶📲😎
this app is okay; it'll post on Facebook but doesn't post album cover, hummm 😏
Formerly Good App Now an Ad for Rhapsody
I used to love this app. With the latest update, almost every time I open the app I am shown an ad for Rhapsody. A shame a good app has been ruined.
- Category: Music
- Updated: May 01, 2015
- Version: 4.6
- Size: 28.0 MB
- Languages: English, Bokmål, Norwegian, Catalan, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Seller: Rhapsody International Inc
- © 2010-2014 Schematic Labs
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.
Top In-App Purchases
- Rhapsody Premier$9.99
- Rhapsody Premier$9.99