Vivino Wine Scanner
By Vivino ApS
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
JOIN THE #1 WINE APP: Shopping for wine, dining out, invited to dinner or just looking to try new wines? Vivino is your partner in wine, always with you and ready to help you pick, remember and share your wines.
Take a photo of any wine label to uncork pricing, ratings, reviews, food paring suggestions and recommendations from the biggest community of more than 10 million wine lovers.
• Get to know any wine in seconds with a simple scan of a wine label
• Dining out? Take a photo of the wine list to see the ratings and reviews
• Remember the best and worst of wines and discover new favorites
• Find the best wine deals and buy online
• Get an overview of your personal taste profile and learn about the wines you love
Install the #1 wine app today and uncork a simple tool to a complicated world!
Best of all: It’s free!
• Take a photo of any label for instant information on the wine
• Get to know the entire wine list: Take a photo to see ratings and reviews
• Check prices to find the best deals and buy wine online
• Find wine merchants in your area with Nearby and see pricing
• See popular and trending wines in your area with weekly updated Top Lists
• Connect with your friends via Facebook, Twitter, Gmail and Contacts
• Like and comment on your friends’ wines to have a little more fun
• Follow Featured Users to see what the wine-savvy crowd enjoys
• Save wines to your Wish List to cheer yourself up on a rainy day
• Browse wines, ratings and reviews from more than 10 million users
• Upload photos from your photo album to add to your wine list
• Scan offline: Images are saved and upload resumes when you are connected
Get Vivino Premium and unlock even more exclusive features:
Personal Buying Guide
An inside track on little-known wines with rave reviews. Custom-tailored to match your taste and wallet & delivered bi-weekly
In addition to Vivino ratings, Premium customers may also compare ratings from other leading wine critics – all in one place.
Insider access to up-to-date pricing on every wine from over 50,000 merchants worldwide, helping you choose the best deal
Manage Your Cellar:
A simple, paper-free way to keep track of your old gems and new discoveries. Access your collection anytime, anywhere.
Skip the line when you scan a wine that Vivino doesn’t recognize. We’ll prioritize your scan and get a match to you in moments.
Vivino is free to download and use. Vivino Premium includes the neat features above and is available by subscription.
• Vivino Premium monthly for $4,99
Subscriptions will be charged to your credit card through your iTunes account. Your subscription will renew automatically, unless cancelled at the 24 hours before the end of the current period. You will not be able to cancel the subscription once activated. You can manage your subscriptions in ITunes Account Settings after purchase.
Vivino is an adventurous wine app built on unique technology and a growing database of today more than 6 million wines from more than 100,000 wineries around the world. The app simplifies the path to enjoy great wines.
Vivino was founded in 2009 in Copenhagen, Denmark, and today has offices in San Francisco, Ukraine and India.
Please note that we are not able to reply to comments or questions left in App Store reviews. If you have any support-related inquiries or need assistance, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
What's New in Version 8.9.10
Various bug fixes and performance improvements.
Feedback? We’re all ears on email@example.com
Near perfect, great app with 2 suggestions...
As far as feature requests go, I just have 2 left that I can think of:
1) Filter option (not just sort). For example, (wines from the Trader Joe's list, under $20, over 4.0 stars.)
2) Nearby stores option added to a wine's profile listing. (Currently, web offers seems to be the only convenient option). Also, if a wine appears on the list of a major/local chain (Target, Walmart, Safeway, Trader Joes), showing it as "found at these major chains and may be available nearby" would also be handy.
Great resource for all levels of wine appreciators!!
I have recommended this app time and time again. My only concern is I paid for the premium a long time ago and when I restored my phone it didn't remember like many apps. The first time I restored I called but now I have restored a few times and just haven't bothered.
It's accurate almost 100% when label scanning and has something written about it -- a lot or a little almost the same percentage. Great tool to learn about wines !
Well done app!
This app is one of the best done I have. It just works and does it well. Many features useful for wine lovers.
I'm glad to say the previous versions' seeming hard push to sell wine via the app has been dialed back. Now I can ignore it as I like. But these deep features are still available to search out things like "Best 20 Italian wines under $20 now" lists. Haven't bought through the app because I don't need that, but it's smoothly done.
- Category: Food & Drink
- Updated: Jul 29, 2016
- Version: 8.9.10
- Size: 136 MB
- Languages: English, Catalan, Danish, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, Spanish, Ukrainian
- Seller: Vivino ApS
- © Vivino Aps
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Vivino Premium$4.99