PDF Reader Pro is a fast app for viewing complex large PDF files or PDF documents that have large page sizes
By Corporate Smalltalk Consulting Ltd
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Opening and viewing complex PDF files doesn’t have to be difficult. Not with PDF Reader Pro.
Now with annotation capability, you can write on or sign your PDF. Add notes, make corrections or complete a contract with your actual signature.
With our popular user-friendly UI, we are by far the easiest to use reader on the market. Providing all the features you want with none of the complexity found in other apps.
What’s more, PDF Reader Pro offers incomparable performance. There’s no document we can’t open. Whether it’s an 8,000 page report or a 24”x36” map. And our screaming fast drawing speed means all your files open instantly. No more waiting.
In fact, due to our rapid drawing speeds and our ability to handle incredibly large documents, PDF Reader Pro spent weeks as the number one “New and Noteworthy” Productivity app.
● open any document in a flash regardless of size or number of pages
● swift scrolling and page turning
● internal and external bookmarks
● rotation and locking
● open documents from your Mailbox
● easily print or email whole files or individual pages
● fast help and support
► Here’s what our clients say:
“Fast, simple and stable. You have already exceeded my highest expectations!”
"Many thanks for your super quick response. Very impressive customer service."
“Finalmente resolvi el problema de lod PDF grandes.”
" I've used PDF specifically to read PDFs of large-sized school newsletters (best reader of the seven to ten I've bought to read these types of documents). Perfect! The pre-rendering feature is brilliant. No more checkerboard. Highly recommended.”
"I bought this app because it claimed to be very fast and handle long documents well. It is excellent and significantly faster than the other PDF readers I have purchased. It is fast, simple and stable which is all I need from a PDF reader. I would recommend it if, like me, you have a need for speed and simplicity.”
∎ If you work with even bigger documents – spanning yards or meters – check out our big brother app, Large Viewer.
What's New in Version 3.0.3
• Improved Freehand Scrolling for large sheets and books
• Improved double tap/finger gesture support.
• Enhanced page-by-page scrolling animation
• Enabled Freehand Rotation of a page via action setting
• Upon emailing a PDF, page will preview only if A4 or letter size; any resulting “out of memory” errors properly handled
• Changed from HTTP to HTTPS for Help system
• Crash reporting moved to Crashlytics
• Various minor bug fixes
Not my cup of tea
First of all, to activate annotating and signing you have to pay $3.99 extra! Clumsy, with no direct import from Dropbox. Handles big files well, but otherwise not worth it to me.
- Category: Utilities
- Updated: Jan 21, 2014
- Version: 3.0.3
- Size: 19.5 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Hebrew, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese
- Seller: Corporate Smalltalk Consulting Ltd
- © Corporate Smalltalk Consulting 2011, 2012
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.
Top In-App Purchases
- Enable Signature and Annotation$3.99