Twitterrific for Twitter
By The Iconfactory
Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
Twitterrific is the friendly Twitter client that’s beautiful to look at and incredibly intuitive for new users, yet peppered with deep features for advanced tweeters. Effortlessly read and compose tweets, view multiple accounts, search Twitter.com, filter message types and much more. If you’re already familiar with the award-winning Twitterrific for iPhone or iPad, then you’ll be right at home on the Mac.
• Simple to use, easy to understand
• Consistent and clear interface across platforms
• True multi-account/multi-window support
• View mentions, messages and favorites quickly and easily
• Timeline syncing of reading position across all versions via Tweet Marker
• View Twitter trends, searches and lists
• Browse conversation threads between users
• Translate tweets to your native language
• Helpful color-coding of tweets
• In-app picture viewing for supported services like Instagram, plixi & more
• Tweet actions including email tweet, replies to author & others
• Collapsible sidebar for quick access to timelines, searches and trends
• Theme control (light or dark)
• Font size control
• URL shortening
• Instapaper, ReadItLater & Readability support
• Cloud.app support
• Reply all (by default)
• Picture and video uploading
• Fully customizable toolbar
• Robust keyboard control
• View user profiles, including large avatars and other details
• Follow, unfollow, block & report spammers easily
What's New in Version 4.5.1
• Fixed a crash when uploading images
• Fixed a crash when switching display configuration
Where's twitterific 5 for MAC?
I miss the sync/scroll to marker between my Mac and my other devices I had when all three were running Twitterific. I much prefer Twitterific 5 and I've had it for a while on my iphone and ipad, why so long for the MAC upgrade?
Is it just me or did the scrolling just become really terrible with a recent update?
No muffling, either? Seriously not at the level of the iOS app.
What is the benefit over the official Twitter app?
I liked the iOS app, so I bought this. I think I’m going back to the official Twitter app for Mac. Twitterrific’s interface takes up more space and is far less efficient than Twitter.app. There is no way to quickly enter a @name to view another user’s page, there is no autofill in the search bar, the notification icon doesn’t turn off after scrolling to the top of the feed unless you also click on the app, DMs are organized in a confusing way. There’s really not a whole lot to like here.
It does support syncing with the iOS app, which is nice when it works, but that doesn’t happen often in my case.
- Category: Social Networking
- Updated: Dec 02, 2013
- Version: 4.5.1
- Size: 3.4 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: The Iconfactory
- © Copyright 2011 The Iconfactory
Compatibility: OS X 10.7 or later, 64-bit processor