Feed Me! (Hawaiian) – PencilBot Preschool & Kamehameha Publishing
By Edutainment Resources, Inc.
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
PencilBot Preschool Feed Me! is a series of apps for children developed by teachers and parents who love to make learning fun! This version is compatible with iOS 8.
The Feed Me! (Hawaiian) version is jointly developed by Kamehameha Publishing, a division of Kamehameha Schools, and Edutainment Resources, Inc.
Kamehameha Publishing supports Kamehameha Schools’ mission by publishing and distributing Hawaiian language, culture, and community-based materials that engage learners as well as reinforce and invigorate Hawaiian cultural vitality.
Learning Hawaiian words is as easy and fun as feeding the purple monster! Through the Feed Me! app, keiki (children), especially preschoolers to 4th graders, practice basic math skills and pattern recognition while the whole ‘ohana (family) learns Hawaiian vocabulary, sentence patterns, and pronunciation. No Hawaiian language knowledge required!
This simple, easy-to-use game can be enjoyed by children and their parents as they play along.
• Feed the little monster the correct “food” he is thinking of and unlock trophies for your achievements!
• Feed the monster the wrong item and he might get sick. But don’t worry; try the question again until you get it correct.
• Poke the monster for fun!
• Separate log-in for up to 4 players, each with a personalized avatar
• Choose a level, complete a subject and win its trophy
• Fun questions on basic early education concepts:
o 200 questions on mathematical concepts (numbers, colors, shapes, etc.)
• Animated Trophy Case to motivate preschoolers to challenge themselves
• Progress tracking
• Progress reporting
• Printable Diploma (requires AirPrint supported printer)
• Email-able Diploma
Expand your vocabulary through images and words. Reinforce learning with audio and text.
Mathematical Concepts & More:
• Color and shape recognition
• Counting and number identification (0 – 20)
• Sorting and pattern recognition
• Ordinal numbers (1st, 2nd, 3rd…)
• Basic mathematical equations and concepts
• Simple time concepts in digital and analog displays
• Prepositions of location (in, out, under...)
• Weight and size concepts
Take advantage of your child’s natural ability to learn multiple languages. Check out our PencilBot preschool apps in these languages: US English, UK English, Mexican Spanish, Chinese, Japanese, Korean, French, German, Italian, Brazilian Portuguese, Arabic, Russian and Hindi.
We appreciate and listen to your feedback. If you have a tech issue, please contact us at email@example.com before leaving a review.
What's New in Version 4.0.0
Upgraded to iOS 8
Great new features added:
−New user interface
−Log-in for up to 4 players, each with a personalized avatar
−Choose from 2 levels and 11 subjects
−Printable Diploma (requires AirPrint supported printer)
I love this app for my keiki, but the sounds does not work for the ipad. I doubled checked all sound settings on ipad version, you can play it just doesn't have the sound effects or Hawaiian prompts like the ipod touch version. Does it have to do with the iOS version of the devices? My ipad runs iOS 9.
Easy to use. Good tool for helping keiki (and makua) learning ʻōlelo hawaiʻi.
Waste of money
If you need to kill time get it, but don't pay for this garbage.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Education
- Updated: Aug 11, 2015
- Version: 4.0.0
- Size: 566 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Edutainment Resources, Inc.
- © 2015 Edutainment Resources, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.