GoToMyPC (Remote Desktop)
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
GoToMyPC gives you the freedom to go anywhere you choose and connect right to your Mac or PC. To use this free app, you must first have a GoToMyPC subscription.
“If you want to access your computer remotely, this app is your best bet.” – LAPTOP Magazine
“GoToMyPC is definitely a hit in the business world. It's simple, clean, and gets to the point.” – HotHardware
GETTING STARTED IS EASY
1) Download the GoToMyPC app from the App Store.
2) Make sure you have GoToMyPC installed on the Mac or PC you want to access.
3) Tap the GoToMyPC app from your iPad or iPhone to access your computer.
Your computer is always just a few taps away. GoToMyPC is…
• Use your computer wherever you take your iPad or iPhone – meaning everywhere.
• Instantly access any application or file on your Mac or PC.
• GoToMyPC is famous for its reliability and free 24/7 Global Customer Support.
• Instant access to all your files, programs and network
• Works seamlessly with your existing firewalls – no need for special configuration
• Precision mouse control so it’s easy to tap the details
• 300% zoom to see details and work without straining your eyes
• Full keyboard functionality, including special keys like Alt, Ctrl and Tab
• Fast, auto-corrected typing with the Preview Text feature
• Copy and paste between your computer and apps on your phone
• Hear sound coming from the computer you are accessing (PC only)
• Multitasking capability
• Keyboard Locking and Screen Blanking on the computer you access (PC only)
• Multi-monitor support
• 128-bit AES encryption, dual passwords and end-to-end user authentication
• Connects over 3G, 4G and Wi-Fi networks
• Bluetooth keyboard support
NOTE: To use this free application, you must first have a GoToMyPC subscription on the computer(s) you want to access.
If your company uses Citrix to host applications for you, try the Citrix Receiver app to access your work applications from anywhere.
What's New in Version 4.0.1688
• Fix for app crash that occurred when connecting to your host computer.
• Minor bug fixes.
10 years experience
In all the time I've never had an issue. I could have used a free version with another log in company. But, my thinking is If I pay a company they will be more likely to spend part of the profits or invest in the company. Now, I know this isn't an absolute. My main thing is security. I use GoToMyPC to access my bookkeeping software. I've always felt and been show that I've not experienced a breach. Another feature I've liked . I'm able to give people access to my computer or screen share. I can give them view only mode or full access for a limited time (say an hour) while I sit their and talk with them
On the telephone. I've been able to show them how to do something. I've used it to have a person show me how to do something, A useful tutorial tool.
Was Broken now fixed !
Previously installed on a brand new iPad and it repeatedly crashed right before connecting to work endpoint making it useless tool. Discovered yesterday that I could get it to work by using the split keyboard instead of the merged keyboard when logging in. Looked today to see a updated version and it has fixed the previous bug. Thank you and good job!
Good for unusual software
This allows me to remote in to work and use software there that I could not access otherwise. I can remotely manage electronic door locks and edit documents from my iPad. Extremely helpful and very reliable!
- Category: Business
- Updated: Aug 04, 2015
- Version: 4.0.1688
- Size: 21.6 MB
- Languages: English, Japanese
- Seller: Citrix Online LLC
- ©1997-2015 Citrix Online, LLC. All rights reserved.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5, iPhone 6, and iPhone 6 Plus.