By Bleacher Report
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Your Team's News First!
Get all your team's news and scores from across the web in one easy place with personalized streams that sends alerts as soon as stories break. Be the first to know all your team's news!
Allow Push Notifications To Get News Alerts!
• Pick the teams you love and get real-time streams with hand-picked alerts so you know your team's news first.
• Open a stream for scores, stories, videos, and pictures from all the best sources across the web – local papers, national websites, blogs, Twitter, & Bleacher Report
• Break news to your friends with Facebook, Twitter, groups, email, or text message
See what real fans have said in our 5-star app reviews:
• "This app is great, 9 times out of 10 I get updates from BR before the ESPN app."
• “Wow - I'm just blown away by how good this is! The stream is awesome, and the breaking news is dead on. So much better than trying to follow multiple teams on ESPN. NICE JOB FELLAS!”
• “SIMPLY THE BEST!!!!! - As soon as I got the app and added my local team, I got breaking news from my team before they broke the news on a local sports talk radio that I listen at work every day. From that moment I fell in love with the app!!! Awesome app, I recommend it to every sports fan!!!!!”
• “Great app - Instead of having to go to multiple sites, I get a quick fix on my favorite teams with just this one.”
• Awesome! - Best sports app there is! I love the team feature. I used to watch espn daily but now with this app I haven't watched in over two weeks. All the news is fast and to the minute. Bye-bye espn.
• “Perfect - Get all your local teams big news in your notification center. How awesome!!!!!”
• “Great App!! - This app is very useful for breaking news and interesting tidbits from my teams. Being separated from home sports city makes it tough to get a ton of info on just a couple teams I want to follow, better than twitter only sports related updates.”
Feedback? Email firstname.lastname@example.org
What's New in Version 3.3.3
Version 3.3.3: Figured out the full-court press and broke the trap causing crashes (and other bugs) for some users.
• Cut down the nets! Follow March Madness with play-by-play for college basketball (bracket tearing insurance not included)
• Spot a 12-5 upset in progress! Find scores for your teams and top games on your homescreen
• 'NSYNC! Sign in to sync your teams with your B/R account (iPad & Android coming soon)
• Added streams for NASCAR & F1 drivers, NBA Rumors, MLB Prospects/Rumors, College Basketball Recruiting, and more
• Tore up some buggy brackets
Version 3.2 -3.2.1
• Follow Sochi by adding Olympic News or My Olympics events (Olympics > Winter Olympics) from Curling to Gnar Shredding
• Search for any stream from the homescreen (just pull down).
• Recent scores in the stream
• Alternate jerseys (sliiightly updated look)
• Cut more bugs from the team for not plugging in their guitars during the halftime show
• Spoiler Alert! Turn off scores and spoiler alerts for the app so you can keep getting breaking news first but safely watch your DVR'd games (Home > EDIT > NOTIFICATIONS)
• Standings links (tap a stream's title/header dropdown) so you know how well your team is tanking
• Add NBA players, Olympic events, and B/R Lead Writers
• Cut more bugs from the team for stepping on the field of play during a kickoff return (though Nick should have pulled a Mike)
• Scores? Score! Tap SCORES in top right of the homescreen to see My Teams or tap the header to switch to any league. You could call it your Center for Scores
• NHL scores! Flying V sold separately, eh
• Fresh kicks for iOS7 (backswipe to go back in app)
• My Fantasy Stream: Import your Fantasy Football team from Yahoo! and add up to 50 players (Bonus! Free membership included to David Wilson Fantasy Owner Support Group)
• Ready for some football? Live NFL and College Football scores (your team winning _still_ not guaranteed)
• More scores! Tap the SCORES button in the top-right of a stream to see scores from across the league or other sports
• Schedule me. Tap the next game widget in a stream to open a team's full schedule
• Added Heisman Watch, missing Fantasy Football players, and cut final bugs from the team for Week 1
• Fantasy Football cheat code enabled... add your Fantasy Football players and get a stream (and alerts!) for all their news to set your lineups... or hop on the waiver wire
• Gooooooooooal! Live scores for MLS, Premier League, La Liga, Serie A, Bundesliga, UEFA, and many international matches
• Who's on first (What's on second)! MLB live scores now have baserunners in stream
• London calling! Now 100% more world-friendly with added soccer, cricket, rugby, F1, and other worldly streams (like the WNBA)
• Sports are driven by stars... so star a story to save it for later. Find My Starred Stories at the bottom of your homescreen
• Love the Twitter? Reply, retweet, quote, or favorite any tweet you open via Team Stream (Coming soon! An I-didn't-post-that-my-account-got-hacked button)
• It's alive! Streams will let you when "New Updates" are available. Tap to update stream.
• Amnesty waived more bugs (not Charlie Bell ones either). Cap management time.
• Live-updating NBA and MLB scores on your homescreen and streams. Your team winning not guaranteed. Tip: Add NBA News and MLB News streams for league scores
• Take stories to go – share via Mail/Messages app, Copy the link, or Open in Safari
Would love to see push notifications for scoring plays. I know this app is mainly focused on sports news, which it does a fantastic job at, but adding this feature would be the icing on the cake! It would also prevent me from having to have two separate sports apps installed and you already have push for the news alerts so it shouldn't be hard to implement.
Also would love to see full landscape support throughout the entire app. Some areas have it and some don't and it's a pain and not user friendly to have to keep rotating the phone back and forth.
Overall though this is a great app. And recommended to any sports fan.
Best app ever
This app is 10 times better than watching ESPN. It also gets me my sports news faster. But could you use more grantland articles.
Could have a few more teams... But overall , a great app... I get more soccer info on this app then I do on my customized news feed from google.
- Category: Sports
- Updated: Apr 10, 2014
- Version: 3.3.3
- Size: 16.9 MB
- Languages: English, Bokmål, Norwegian, Danish, Dutch, German, Italian, Norwegian Nynorsk, Spanish
- Seller: Bleacher Report
- © 2013 Bleacher Report Inc
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.