By Sonoma Wire Works
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Inspired by the ultimate collection of legendary and boutique amps and effect pedals, GuitarTone offers a vast array of high quality tones. Sonoma passionately created tonal interpretations of essential vintage and custom amps, pedals and microphones, and assembled them into GuitarTone. GuitarTone includes 3 amps and 3 effects with additional tones available for $9.99 per 12-pack. GuitarTone includes universal compatibility on iPad, iPhone and iPod touch, double cab for iPad and iPhone 5, improved tone for all amps and effects, a noise gate, improved tuner, additional presets and previews and more.
• 3 effects: Phaser, Drive+ and Va-Room
• 3 amps: '60 Slant, Custom and Tweed Blues
• More amps and effects: 12 more amps and 12 more effects are free while GuitarJack Model 2 is connected, or $9.99 per 12-pack
• Each AmpPack includes several amp styles inspired by iconic and boutique gear: See sonomawireworks.com for which amps inspired these tones
• Each PedalPack includes a variety of effects: Modulators, Wahs, Distortions, Tools and Time Stretchers
• Every cabinet has 4 mic options: Dynamic, Condensor, Ribbon, and Precision mics can be used with any amp
• Amp and effect presets: Dozens of hand-crafted presets are included, making it easy to find the tone you need
• Hundreds of amp, cab, pedal, and mic combinations: Arrange, adjust, and save favorites as unique presets
• Pre and post effects: Drag one or more effects into an effects chain before or after the amp
• Control panel for Sonoma’s GuitarJack Model 2 audio input/output interface: Select the input (1/4 inch instrument and 1/8 inch stereo mic/line) and adjust the input levels (60 dB of continuous level control)
• Free high visibility tuner
• Double Cab - the ultimate guitar tone with stereo guitar cabinets - two cabinet and/or microphone combinations at the same time create a killer sound (only on iPhone 5 and iPad)
• Preset Board for quickly jumping between favorite presets (only on iPhone 5 and iPad)
• Noise Gate reduces unwanted noise, with fast mode for high gain amps to produce super crunchy metal tones
• The Amp's Power button now bypasses both the amp and cabinets, so you can use the pedals by themselves or through your own rig!
• Universal app for use on iPad, iPhone and iPod touch
• Improved amp model and tone stack for all amps. Cascading tube amp design responds like a real amp
• Lower latency on newer devices (iPhone 5, iPhone 4S, iPod Touch (5th gen.), iPad mini, iPad 4, iPad 3 and iPad 2)
• More than 60 presets
Add-On Packs: Listen to Previews on Sonomawireworks.com and in the app
• AmpPack 1: 12 amps for $9.99 or free while GuitarJack Model 2 is connected (55, '60, Straight, Black Deluxe, Boost 30, Brilliant 15, Brit Blues, Closed Back Slant, Deviator, Nickeltone 84/64, One-off, Pedal Steel and Tweed Twin)
• AmpPack 2: 12 amps for $9.99 (100 Slant, 100 Straight, San Antone, Classic Blues, Closed Back, Gambler, Meister, Nickeltone 64/84?, Rootbeer 30, Snakeskin, Tweed Deluxe and Tweed Prince)
• PedalPack 1: 12 effects for $9.99 or free while GuitarJack Model 2 is connected (12AX7, Autowah, Chorus, Classic Wah, Compressor, Delay, Funk Wah, Reverb, Scoop, Treble +, Uranium Fuzz and Vibrato)
• PedalPack 2: 12 effects for $9.99 (Bass Autowah, BP Sweep, HP Sweep, LP Sweep, Parametric EQ, Pocketavia, Smooth OD, Warped Flange, Tape Delay, Tremelo, Triode and Chrome Wah)
GuitarTone 2 improved amps and effects tones are included in Sonoma's FourTrack (iPhone) app, allowing you to capture great sounding guitar tone in this critically acclaimed multitrack recording app. GuitarTone 1.1 amp and effects tones are in StudioTrack (iPad). Purchase amp and effect packs in GuitarTone and they'll be activated in FourTrack (iPhone) and StudioTrack (iPad) automatically.
• iOS 5 or higher
• iPhone 4, iPad mini, iPad, iPod touch (4th generation) or newer
What's New in Version 2.7.1
New in GuitarTone 2.7.1
-iOS 7 Tested
-Fix crash in 2.7 on iPhones
New in GuitarTone 2.7
-iOS 7 Tested
-GuitarJack Model 2 Control Panel improvements
Get more Amp and Effects Packs in GuitarTone and they'll be activated in FourTrack and StudioTrack automatically.
GuitarTone works with most iOS audio interfaces, but sounds best with GuitarJack Model 2 and GuitarJack 2 USB audio interfaces, which feature a 1/4 inch input, an 1/8" stereo input, an 1/8" stereo headphone/line out with increased drive for headphones, 24-bit AD/DA converters and impeccable sound with no discernible noise. GuitarJack is ideal for jamming with GuitarTone and recording using the GuitarTone tool in FourTrack and StudioTrack, GuitarJack's studio-quality sound is designed by Joe Bryan. Read about him here http://www.sonomawireworks.com/joe.php
About GuitarJack Model 2:
About GuitarJack 2 USB:
We're happy to help! Contact support with questions:
Please review GuitarTone in iTunes.
- Category: Music
- Updated: Apr 10, 2014
- Version: 2.7.1
- Size: 47.2 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Sonoma Wire Works
- © 2011-2014, Sonoma Wire Works
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.
Top In-App Purchases
- PedalPack 1$9.99
- PedalPack 2$9.99
- AmpPack 2$9.99