Do it (Tomorrow) HD
By Adylitica, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Do you love procrastinating? Why do today what you can put off till tomorrow? That's the spirit! Do It (Tomorrow) is the todo app for you.
Planning out your entire week is a bummer - Do It (Tomorrow) lets you give yourself reminders for today, but makes it really easy to push things off to tomorrow. Party today, do tasks tomorrow!
** Universal HD App **
This HD version works on your iPhone and iPad, with Cloud Sync of your todos on www.tomorrow.do and all your devices.
Tomorrow HD fully supports the iPad 5 with super high-def Retina graphics, and iPhone 6 and 6Plus' screen sizes.
* Full virtual todo notebook experience
* Very special iPad landscape and portrait modes
* Simple interface - just todo and just today and tomorrow
* Easily check off tasks as completed or delete them altogether
* Access your tasks on the web via http://tomorrow.do/
* Sync your tasks on all devices! (comes with free syncing and backup)
* Completed task history (via our free "Everyday Notes" App)
** Important Notes: **
Access the Sync, Sounds, Badge and Font Settings by swiping to the left on the Tomorrow page.
Cloud Sync will sync your task list with the web version: http://www.tomorrow.do/ and all your devices.
Cloud Sync will also sync your task history to our longer term planning App: Everyday Notes (free).
### NOTE To Do It Tomorrow FANS! ###
Thanks a lot for your support and for the nice reviews! You are all awesome!
We listen to you and are working on adding features you are missing!
Reviewing the app helps us a lot, so thanks for the feedback and supporting Do It (Tomorrow)!
If you want to talk to us directly or support the App, find us on Facebook: http://facebook.com/todoApp and Twitter: http://twitter.com/todoTomorrow
What's New in Version 2.0.7
- improve compatibility with iOS 10
- fix issue with right side interface being unresponsive
Love the App
The application works exactly as advertised and really helps me to get everything done in a timely manner. But, since I wear my Apple Watch 24/7, except when it is charging, I have a suggestion.
Everyday Notes transfers all data to my Apple Watch, which is fantastic. For some future upgrade, it would be great if you could have the data show up on my Apple Watch, as well.
I use this app daily and I'm excited that it was finally upgraded for IOS 10. It's great when you have to postpone action items a day or two. The latest update permits you to edit entries, which was very much needed. The synch feature puts this over the top!
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Feb 14, 2017
- Version: 2.0.7
- Size: 99.2 MB
- Languages: English, French, Japanese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak
- Seller: Adylitica, Inc.
- © Copyright (c) 2017 Adylitica, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.