Simple Transfer - Wireless Photo & Video Backup, Sync & Share
By Rambax, LLC
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
With over 2 million downloads, Simple Transfer is the easiest way of transferring your photos and videos to computer and other iOS devices wirelessly. No need for cable, iTunes or extra softwares on your computer.
●●●●● "Have never looked back since finding this app! Couldn't live without it now."
●●●●● "Turns phone into a web server with great user interface! Best feature: "Select All" so many other apps miss this option."
●●●●● "... perfect for sending full 720p iPhone videos and pictures..."
● View all your photo albums and videos on your computer and download them by a single click via WiFi
● Send multiple photos and videos from your computer to your device*
● Transfer any number of photos and videos between iOS devices (iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch), select an album and tap on "Select All" to transfer all your photos/videos*
● Optional passcode system for accessing the website
● Ability to create new albums and transfer photos/videos to any selected album
● Photos are transferred with full resolution including metadata and videos transferred with the highest quality available
● No limit on the number or size of photos/videos you transfer between devices or computers
● Supports background transfer (up to 8 mins)
● Slideshow photo albums on your computer's browser
● Works on Windows, Mac and Linux and it's fast!
Simple Transfer does not use or transfer your files to any external server. It provides a completely private website to be accessed by only computers that are directly connected to your local WiFi network. Your photos and videos cannot be accessed from the Internet.
* In the free version of the app, only the FIRST 50 photos/videos of each album can be transferred. Also multiple file upload from computer to device is limited. You can remove these limitations by upgrading to the full version inside the app.
We have created this app as free so that you would be able to test the app on your WiFi network and upgrade to the full version only if you are happy with it.
Please contact our support directly at firstname.lastname@example.org or send an email from inside the app regarding any questions, suggestions or concerns.
What's New in Version 4.0.2
● Fixed an issue on iOS 8+ where newly created album would not appear in the albums list
Such a relief. After several frustrating and at times scary hours of struggling with iTunes to transfer my photo library from a PC running Windows XP to my new iPad Mini 3 only to find that the resulting synced photos could not be edited or individually deleted from my iPad — which was totally unacceptable — I hoped there was a better way. I discovered that I could delete all of the useless photos in seconds by reconnecting with iTunes and deselecting the Sync feature. Then I started over by searching the App Store for a solution and I found Simple Transfer. Eureka! It works and it is simple. And even though I have a slow DSL internet connection the transfer process using wifi — one computer talking directly to another — is faster than the wired hookup I used with iTunes. How clever. And I can select particular photos to transfer instead of working with entire folders. Great stuff.
It works!! Simple and easy
This is a great app to transfer your photos and videos from your iOS camera to another iOS device or to a computer with a web browser, provided they are connected to the same wireless network. It also works with iOS version 6, though it did seem to crash frequently when using it to just view photos on a computer. The interface is simple and easy to use and it is the easiest way I have found for people who do not want to use iCloud to get their pictures off their iOS device so they can make a backup and to free up space for more pictures. While the free version was adequate for the needs of all the friends I have helped with this app, I have encouraged all of them to purchase the Pro version for 2.99 to show their support for developers who offer high quality free software.
At first I used this bc a transfer cable stopped working & I only had a battery pack but no way to transfer (iPhone 4)now I'm using it again bc I can't copy all my pictures & video files in Windows on my iPhone 5 & I don't like using iTunes & CopyTrans (in Windows 7) wasn't seeing my iPhone 5 after it updated (but does work now after running the driver installer again & you can see the deleted photos too with that). So glad I have the Simple Transfer option & a fast network so it's still a great app & highly recommended!
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Photo & Video
- Updated: Nov 06, 2014
- Version: 4.0.2
- Size: 2.8 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Rambax, LLC
- © 2011-2014 Rambax, LLC
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.1.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5, iPhone 6, and iPhone 6 Plus.
Top In-App Purchases
- Full Version$2.99