Simple Transfer - Wireless Photo & Video Backup, Sync & Share
By Rambax, LLC
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
With over 1 million downloads, Simple Transfer is the easiest way of transferring your photos and videos to computer and other iOS devices wirelessly. No need for cable, iTunes or extra softwares on your computer.
● View all your photo albums and videos on your computer and download them by a single click via WiFi
● Send multiple photos and videos from your computer to your device*
● Transfer any number of photos and videos between iOS devices (iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch), select an album and tap on "Select All" to transfer all your photos/videos*
● Optional passcode system for accessing the website
● Ability to create new albums and transfer photos/videos to any selected album (full version)
● Photos are transferred with full resolution including metadata and videos transferred with the highest quality available
● No limit on the number or size of photos/videos you transfer between devices or computers
● Slideshow photo albums on your computer's browser
● Works on Windows, Mac and Linux and it's fast!
Simple Transfer does not use or transfer your files to any external server. It provides a completely private website to be accessed by only computers that are directly connected to your local WiFi network. Your photos and videos cannot be accessed from the Internet.
* In the free version of the app, only the FIRST 50 photos/videos of each album can be transferred. Also multiple file upload from computer to device is limited. You can remove these limitations by upgrading to the full version inside the app.
We have created this app as free so that you would be able to test the app on your WiFi network and upgrade to the full version only if you are happy with it.
Please contact our support directly at firstname.lastname@example.org or send an email from inside the app regarding any questions, suggestions or concerns.
What's New in Version 3.1
● Fixed upload issue on older versions of FireFox
● Improved compatibility of ZIP files exceeding 4GB
● Passcode is not required anymore if it's set to empty!
● Minor bug fixes and UI improvements
Version 3.0 is our biggest update ever with major improvements and new features:
● Complete redesign of the website with simple and easy way to transfer your photos and videos
● Added optional passcode system for accessing the website
● Quickly select and filter your photos and videos by various date range on the website
● Easily upload files using drag-and-drop feature from your computer to any album on the website
● Downloading photos/videos from Device to Computer is now TWICE as fast before!
● No need for Adobe Flash anymore if you are using IE10+ or other browsers
● Fixed an issue where it failed to download videos bigger than 4GB
● iOS7 compatibility (still works with iOS5 and iOS6)
● Added a quick tutorial for Computer and Devices tab
● Improved UI and bug fixes
I have the "paid" version - 1 major complaint
good if u just have 1 device - i bought this app - thought it was a good deal and if I only needed it for my iPad perhaps it would be a good deal. However, if u r wanting something that transfers from ur iPad iPhone and pc buying one time won't work. If I want to use the paid for version on my other devices it says I need to purchase again, even tho my accounts set up on all devices,,, seems a bit unfair but eh.
It's a great app, but if I had known it didn't cover my account (i.e., all my devices) I would have searched around a bit.
I use this to transfer from my iPad to my iMac. It works great. Only had a problem when I asked it to transfer over 5000 photos at once, so I knowing was asking a lot of this app. It has transferred 1200+ photos at a time! it just takes a while. Sometimes it times out and I need to restart it. There are times when my router, iMac and iPad all have to be restarted to synch up, but once that is done, it's great. And I must say that doesn't happen very much. Nice app people!! Thanks!
Best transfer app I have
Great app works fast & simply. Allows me to easily pick which device is sending & which receiving. Then easily allows me to pick which photo folder to send to. Only improvement I'd suggest is making the folders show in alphabetical order to make that step easier.
- Category: Photo & Video
- Updated: Jan 31, 2014
- Version: 3.1
- Size: 5.5 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Rambax, LLC
- © 2011-2014 Rambax, LLC
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.
Top In-App Purchases
- Full Version$2.99