By Bloomberg Finance LP
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Read Bloomberg Businessweek+ weekly for all the content of the print edition of the magazine along with exclusive content and interactive features that enrich the reading experience.
Download the FREE App and get a Selection of FREE Articles every week. Subscribers to the print edition of the magazine get each week's issue for FREE after validating their print subscription.
- iTunes App Store Best of 2012
- 2012 Webby Award for Best News Tablet App
- Best News and Info App in 2011 (Mobile Excellence Awards)
- XMA Cross Media Award from WAN-IFRA (World Association of Newspapers)
- Exclusive video featuring Bloomberg Businessweek's editor, Josh Tyrangiel, and his creative director, providing a behind-the-scenes look at the feature story and cover designs
- Listen to Charlie Rose's interview and editors as they share insights on the top stories
- Get the latest market information and news on companies mentioned in articles by tapping on the name of the company in the article (in bold) or by tapping on the related tab
- Search across all your issues
- Create your personal archive and access it from any issue
- Easily manage your issues with an auto-archiving option for issues older than 3 months (ON by default). TIP: Even if auto-archive is OFF, Newsstand will continue to auto-archive issues once device storage is constrained.
- Resize the fonts to suit your reading needs
- Share articles via e-mail, Twitter and Facebook
- Each week's issue available from 10pm on Thursday EST
How does the Bloomberg Businessweek+ subscription work?
- Subscribers to the print edition of the magazine get each week's issue for FREE after validating their print subscription
- To subscribe, choose either a monthly subscription for $2.99/month or an annual subscription for $29.99/year
- Unlock ALL archive issues for just $3.99
- Your subscription gets you access to both the iPad & iPhone. Pay once and get it on both devices.
- Payments will be charged to your iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
- Your subscription will auto-renew unless auto-renewal is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current period.
- You may turn off auto-renewal from your iTunes account settings on your iPad or iPhone
- Subscriptions cannot be cancelled during the active subscription period.
ABOUT BLOOMBERG BUSINESSWEEK
Bloomberg Businessweek offers a global perspective to help senior executives profit from smarter, faster and more informed decisions. Founded in 1929, the magazine is a market leader with more that 4.7 million readers in 140 countries. Drawing on more than 2300 journalists in 146 bureaus across 72 countries, Bloomberg Businessweek covers the business world like no one else can.
What's New in Version 1.6
- New and improved experience for browsing issues of the magazine
- Preview headlines from an issue prior to downloading the issue
- Share your opinion by commenting on stories
- Share articles with your contacts on LinkedIn
- Save articles to your personal Evernote account
- Watch all of the videos included in the issue from one location
- Never lose your place in the issue again. The issue will open to the last article you read.
- Layout improvements
Good app but...
It's a great app and functions as it should. Laid out perfectly, and flows we'll.
However, it has a chronic problem of trying to update when I'm underground in the subway and freaks out since it can't find service. It would be nice if it just have me one heads up and then let me continue reading.
It would also be great if it could remember where I was within an article. Often times I won't finish reading something, I'll close the app, and then have to figure out where I left off when I open back up.
Overall, pretty solid magazine app.
The new update crashed the program. The BusinessWeek magazine would not start.
The solution is to delete BusinessWeek, and reinstall it. Seems to work. I guess the old versions of the magazine were not compatible.
I wish they would just tell us this the beginning so we didn't waste our time.
Great app works wonderfully & the layout is amazing.
- Category: News
- Updated: Apr 07, 2014
- Version: 1.6
- Size: 14.8 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Bloomberg Finance LP
- © Bloomberg Finance L.P.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.
Top In-App Purchases
- Bloomberg Businessweek+$2.99
- Bloomberg Businessweek+$29.99
- Archive of all Bloomberg Businessweek+ issues$3.99