By Bloomberg Finance LP
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Read Bloomberg Businessweek+ weekly for all the content of the print edition of the magazine along with exclusive content and interactive features that enrich the reading experience.
Subscribers to the print edition of the magazine get each week's issue for FREE after validating their print subscription.
- iTunes App Store Best of 2012
- 2012 Webby Award for Best News Tablet App
- Best News and Info App in 2011 (Mobile Excellence Awards)
- XMA Cross Media Award from WAN-IFRA (World Association of Newspapers)
- Get the latest market information and news on companies mentioned in articles by tapping on the name of the company in the article (in bold) or by tapping on the related tab
- Search across all your issues
- Create your personal archive and access it from any issue
- Easily manage your issues with an auto-archiving option for issues older than 3 months (ON by default). TIP: Even if auto-archive is OFF, Newsstand will continue to auto-archive issues once device storage is constrained.
- Resize the fonts to suit your reading needs
- Share articles via e-mail, Twitter and Facebook
- Each week's issue available from 10pm on Thursday EST
How does the Bloomberg Businessweek+ subscription work?
- Subscribers to the print edition of the magazine get each week's issue for FREE after validating their print subscription
- To subscribe, choose either a monthly subscription for $2.99/month or an annual subscription for $29.99/year
- Unlock ALL archive issues for just $3.99
- Your subscription gets you access to both the iPad & iPhone. Pay once and get it on both devices.
- Payments will be charged to your iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
- Your subscription will auto-renew unless auto-renewal is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current period.
- You may turn off auto-renewal from your iTunes account settings on your iPad or iPhone
- Subscriptions cannot be cancelled during the active subscription period.
ABOUT BLOOMBERG BUSINESSWEEK
Bloomberg Businessweek offers a global perspective to help senior executives profit from smarter, faster and more informed decisions. Founded in 1929, the magazine is a market leader with more that 4.7 million readers in 140 countries. Drawing on more than 2300 journalists in 146 bureaus across 72 countries, Bloomberg Businessweek covers the business world like no one else can.
What's New in Version 1.7.7
- Bug fixes
Annoying pop up ads
This used to be my standard for magazine apps but ever since they implemented the pop up ads in nearly every article, I find myself reaching out for the paper copy. To add insult to injury, it's usually the same ad that greets you in every article, like that irritating mosquito that buzzes you in the face. The ad has your attention, but in the worse way.
I still like this app's navigation system. It's still one of the few that gets it.
I simply wonder about the breathtaking disconnect is on the pop up ads, as if someone was trying to sabotage the app.
Great for Reading on IPhone
The Business Week app is a great way to keep up with the magazine when I'm on the go. It's always available a day or two before my print version arrives. All the graphics are available at a touch while the main content is easily read.
The full-screen popup ads are becoming more and more prevalent...
The magazine itself is very good. A while back, from time to time, a full-screen popup ad would appear. A bit annoying, but I'd just click to dismiss it. Now the ads are appearing more and more often and it's really getting annoying.
Then it started constantly nagging me to enter my Apple ID password to check for new downloads. Uggghgh.
Now I can't even read the cover article. It takes me to some page with options to subscribe, login for Bloomberg Anywhere users(or some such thing). There's text that says 'Existing Users' but it doesn't do anything, main article unreadable
What a mess this digital version has become. Bloomberg should be ashamed.
- Category: News
- Updated: Jul 05, 2016
- Version: 1.7.7
- Size: 32.5 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Bloomberg Finance LP
- © Bloomberg Finance L.P.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Bloomberg Businessweek+$2.99
- Bloomberg Businessweek+$29.99
- Archive of all Bloomberg Businessweek+ issues$3.99