By Bloomberg Finance LP
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Download the Bloomberg Businessweek app to access new, must-read content every day. Customized by region for our global readers in US, Europe, and Asia, the new app allows users to access Businessweek anytime, anywhere for insight and analysis on the global stories that matter most.
● Bloomberg Businessweek subscribers and Bloomberg terminal users can access all of the app's content for FREE, after linking their accounts.
● Non-subscribers can download the app for FREE and access a few articles each month.
● Through our new "BW IQ" section, view must-read Businessweek content every day, with insights and analysis on the global stories that matter most
● Access all of your weekly issues, perfectly formatted for your mobile and tablet screens
● Download the digital edition before the print edition arrives
● Search across all of your issues
● Create your own personal archive of your favorite stories
● Each week's issue is available from 10PM on Thursday EST
● Subscribe and get unlimited access to Businessweek stories within the app AND on the website.
How does a Bloomberg Businessweek app subscription work?
● To subscribe, choose either a monthly subscription for $5.99 /month or an annual subscription for $59.99/year
● Your subscription gives you unlimited access to all Businessweek content within the app and on the website (after linking your account)
● Payments will be charged to your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase
● Your subscription will auto-renew unless auto-renewal is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the billing period
● You may turn off auto-renewal from your iTunes account settings on your iPad or iPhone
● Subscriptions cannot be cancelled during the active subscription period
About Bloomberg Businessweek:
Bloomberg Businessweek helps global leaders stay ahead with unique insights and in-depth analysis on the people, companies, events, and trends shaping today's complex, global economy. Informed by exclusive markets data and business intelligence that only Bloomberg can provide, Businessweek offers readers compelling business stories from an award-winning network of over 2,700 journalists in news bureaus across 150+ countries.
Subscribe to get more of what you need to stay ahead around areas such as business, finance, technology, economics, and power.
What's New in Version 2.3.0
• Videos now available in articles
• Performance improvements
The new MAZ-based app is a huge step in the wrong direction. Navigation is clumsy, the layout is unattractive and boring, and using the sharing menu with Notes and other apps gives you a link to the app in the App Store, not to the article you’re reading.
I would go back to the previous app in a heartbeat if you make it available.
App worked well before, now....
The design was interesting and the app UI was outstanding, now the app seems generic and I can't read anything offline anymore... Even after the issue is downloaded. The lost or articles remains gray (disabled) and nothing is clickable... Please fix this, this is making me rethink my subscription...
Useless when offline
Ability to reach downloaded content when offline would be highly useful.
- Category: News
- Updated: Sep 21, 2017
- Version: 2.3.0
- Size: 75.9 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Bloomberg Finance LP
- © Bloomberg Finance L.P.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Bloomberg Businessweek+$5.99
- Bloomberg Businessweek+$59.99
- Archive of all Bloomberg Businessweek+ issues$3.99