Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
The MTV app brings the ultimate MTV experience to your iPhone and iPad:
FULL EPISODES + MORE
• Watch MTV shows anytime, anywhere from your favorite Apple device. Just sign in with your TV provider to watch recent episodes from current MTV series including Teen Wolf, Finding Carter, Teen Mom 2, Awkward. and more! Access is included with your TV subscription to participating providers. If your provider isn’t listed, don’t panic! We are working hard to get all TV providers to participate.
• You won’t need to sign in to watch tons of other great video from MTV shows, including select full episodes, sneak peeks, after shows, bonus clips and exclusive, original content.
POP CULTURE EVENTS
• Get inside access to the MTV Video Music Awards and the MTV Movie Awards, and watch real-time livestream coverage from music festivals, San Diego Comic-Con and other events!
• Catch the latest pop culture stories and watch exclusives from upcoming movies and music videos.
• Watch the outrageous digital original series from MTV Other.
• Keep up with the best tweets - including from the cast – while shows and events happen and tweet directly from the app.
For more information on this app and online behavioral advertising, see http://srp.viacom.com/sitefaq.html
What's New in Version 2.7.1
Bug fixes and stability improvements
This app gets a lot of hate
Although many people say this app is horrible and has too many ads, it actually exceeded my expectations. It has many new and high quality episodes, and not much buffering at all. The only downside is that the ads run a little long. Some as long as 1 minute and 30 seconds maybe more. But other than that this app is great.
Ps. It REALLY could use an update
I would love it but...
Why do I have to have a TV network provider? The reason I have this app is because I don't have cable (hence I don't have a network provider) and this is my source of a computer. All I want to do is watch YOUR shows and your app won't even let me. I'm not getting cable to use ONE app. And I would really like to be able to watch my shows. Is that really so hard to ask for? Make me make an account - I'll gladly do it, just don't make me have a stupid network provider because I don't even have cable and it's NOT FAIR.
Okay so I was trying to download this to see if I could vote for the music awards and so I clicked on it and first the screen was black like it wouldn't open so the 3rd time I tried opening it finally the screen came up but it was lagging so much and usually my phone never lags and it literally was so slow like I didn't see any ads but oh my god was it slow like I was done trying within 5 minutes because it was legit so bad fr
- Category: Entertainment
- Updated: Jun 17, 2015
- Version: 2.7.1
- Size: 26.4 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Viacom International Inc.
- © 2013 Viacom MTV Networks. All rights reserved.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5, iPhone 6, and iPhone 6 Plus.