Introduced on "New & Noteworthy" in News Category
Art your news
Take a promenade in modern News Gallery of news. News Gallery is a fast, easy, and artistic way to view the news you have subscribed in frames. Build the museum of your tastes. Become a curator of your own news gallery. Your news and artsy wants converge into the New Gallery. Share the exhibits of your taste with your friends on facebook, twitter, Instapaer, Read it Later, and Evernote.
News Gallery provides you with a nouveau experience in drenching yourself into the gallery of the latest news. Take a promenade in the MoMA-like interface with the news you subscribe.
You can choose the exhibition of your taste by categories. Start your experience from the Main Hall, where you can view the list of news feeds that you have subscribed in frames. As you tab the individual frames, the exhibit enlarges with an article. The article will lead you to get in touch with the latest trends in a unique way.
Let go of the cold traditional interface and let style and art come in your everyday life.
Your Gallery, your rules.
- Recommendation news feeds catalog
- Adding RSS feeds through search engine
- Adding RSS feeds from Google Reader
- Selecting Text view /Web view
- Using Instapaper Mobilizer when you select web view mode
- Customizing font style, font size, and spacing between lines when you read the news
- Posting to facebook and twitter
- Saving to Instapaper, Read It Later, Evernote
- English, Korean
Ratings and Reviews
Best rich media feed reader
This is by far the best google reader app available and I have tested lots of them today.
It allows you to see rich media content which is especially useful for embedded videos.
My only wish is that it had more viewing options and ability to add all feeds at once.
Great concept; execution problems
I don't mind the English grammar issues in the instructions; they were just distracting. I love the concept. But for now I'm deleting this app because:
- you can only have 27 feeds: no good as a blog reader
- it won't recognize my Evernote login. Worthless to me because Evernote is where I save everything from the web that I may want to use in the future.
Maybe after a few more updates I'll try this app again.
Unless I missed it, there is no portrait view option. Looking at people's torsos is not arty. I hope I dud not pay for this app. Deleting anyway.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.