By 9 Square LLC
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
★★★★★ Most Innovated Notes/Diary/Journal App ★★★★★
9 Square Diary DX is a deluxe version for 9 Square Diary. 9 Square Diary is a finished-in-a-minute diary format for iPhone. If you don't have so much time for your diary, but you really want to remember your best or worst, moments in life, 9 Square Diary is the exact what's your choice. 9 simple grids remember your 9 different life areas. Simple and classified is our shining point.
What's New in the Version 1.1
- Post photos to Facebook and Sina Weibo.
- Add background music play.
- Optimize the toolbar icons.
- Fixed available date mark issue in calendar
- Fixed one post failure issue for Sina Weibo
• Easy-to-use: Like JCloze, it is very simple to fill in.
• Classified: 9 grids for 9 different parts in life,and flexible layout change(4 grids, 6 grids, 9 grids)
• Integrate with Facebook, Twitter, Sina Weibo.
• Take photo and photo embedding is supported.
• Voice/audio recording and playback.
• Allow to change your diary background and colored text with many of font type and size.
• Weather indicator and location for each diary.
• Provide passcode lock for your diary.
• Great diary review experience.
• Email your diary is supported.
• Data backup(2 channels)
How to switch pages or review previous diary?
1. Swipe your finger from left to right at center panel (Weather/date area) to review previous diary page.
2. Swipe your finger from right to left at center panel (Weather/date area) to review next diary page.
3. Click the date item on toolbar to get calendar date for you selecting a specified date diary.
What's New in Version 2.1.1
★ Fixed iOS 5 related bugs
★ Fixed subtitle save issue
Best, so far
This is the best journaling app I've found so far. I've altered the sections to read for sleep, food/supplements, mood, weight/measurements, serving others, Scripture, exercise, and fertility.
I enjoy its customizable formatting options and its flexibility to write in whatever one wants.
If I could tweak this to suit exactly what I want, I'd be able to graph my weight/measurements and mood, have it calculate how many calories I burned, calculate calories from food, track my cycle, and have the ability to print out a weekly or monthly log of it.
Though, in creating that, I'd take out all the flexibility.
I have no such expertise, so I am very grateful for this little gem - it is the best I've found so far!
I've tried out about dozen of these type of apps and this one stood out the best. Easy to use, short and sweet.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Lifestyle
- Updated: Feb 07, 2012
- Version: 2.1.1
- Size: 6.4 MB
- Languages: English, Chinese, German, Japanese, Korean
- Seller: 9 Square LLC
- © 2011-2012, 9 Square LLC
Compatibility: Requires iOS 3.2 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.