By 9 Square LLC
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
★★★★★ Most Innovated Notes/Diary/Journal App ★★★★★
9 Square Diary DX is a deluxe version for 9 Square Diary. 9 Square Diary is a finished-in-a-minute diary format for iPhone. If you don't have so much time for your diary, but you really want to remember your best or worst, moments in life, 9 Square Diary is the exact what's your choice. 9 simple grids remember your 9 different life areas. Simple and classified is our shining point.
What's New in the Version 1.1
- Post photos to Facebook and Sina Weibo.
- Add background music play.
- Optimize the toolbar icons.
- Fixed available date mark issue in calendar
- Fixed one post failure issue for Sina Weibo
• Easy-to-use: Like JCloze, it is very simple to fill in.
• Classified: 9 grids for 9 different parts in life,and flexible layout change(4 grids, 6 grids, 9 grids)
• Integrate with Facebook, Twitter, Sina Weibo.
• Take photo and photo embedding is supported.
• Voice/audio recording and playback.
• Allow to change your diary background and colored text with many of font type and size.
• Weather indicator and location for each diary.
• Provide passcode lock for your diary.
• Great diary review experience.
• Email your diary is supported.
• Data backup(2 channels)
How to switch pages or review previous diary?
1. Swipe your finger from left to right at center panel (Weather/date area) to review previous diary page.
2. Swipe your finger from right to left at center panel (Weather/date area) to review next diary page.
3. Click the date item on toolbar to get calendar date for you selecting a specified date diary.
What's New in Version 2.1.1
★ Fixed iOS 5 related bugs
★ Fixed subtitle save issue
Best, so far
This is the best journaling app I've found so far. I've altered the sections to read for sleep, food/supplements, mood, weight/measurements, serving others, Scripture, exercise, and fertility.
I enjoy its customizable formatting options and its flexibility to write in whatever one wants.
If I could tweak this to suit exactly what I want, I'd be able to graph my weight/measurements and mood, have it calculate how many calories I burned, calculate calories from food, track my cycle, and have the ability to print out a weekly or monthly log of it.
Though, in creating that, I'd take out all the flexibility.
I have no such expertise, so I am very grateful for this little gem - it is the best I've found so far!
I've tried out about dozen of these type of apps and this one stood out the best. Easy to use, short and sweet.
- Category: Lifestyle
- Updated: Feb 07, 2012
- Version: 2.1.1
- Size: 6.4 MB
- Languages: English, Chinese, German, Japanese, Korean
- Seller: 9 Square LLC
- © 2011-2012, 9 Square LLC
Compatibility: Requires iOS 3.2 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.