DrinkControl tracks and converts your alcohol intake quantities, such as glasses, bottles or cans, into the standard units of alcohol, and lets you know when you are going over the limits (set by moderate drinking guidelines) as well as how much you have spent on drinks and calories you consumed from alcohol.
Track. Measure. Understand. Make a change!
- Monitor your alcohol consumption against moderate drinking guidelines from leading health organizations
- Track your alcohol expenses
- Know amount of alcohol calories in your drinks
- Easily manage your drinks in calendar
- Statistics and charts for week/month/year
- Compare alcohol use, expenses and calories with previous time period
- Get your personal infographic on drinks consumed
- Customize with your favorite drinks
- Export data for use in Excel/Numbers
- Back up your data on Dropbox
Follow @DrinkControl on Twitter:
== IMPROVED ==
- Added 378ml/schooner size option for beer when UK recommendation settings selected.
- Added 16oz/sleeve size option for beer when recommendation settings for Canada selected.
== FIXED ==
- Fixed bug in drink price entering keyboard that dismissed decimal numbers for some combinations of iOS Region/Language locales.
Ratings and Reviews
Really great app
This app is a really great way to track and regulate your drinking. Simple to set up and easy to use. I could have done without the "sexy lady" avatar, but I just ditched it and used the "custom background" option to decorate the app with a picture that helped me remember my goals. This app is very well designed and easy to use. Highly recommended.
Update: One minor flaw - The app keeps asking me to write a review, and I already have!
LOVE this app, one concern
This app is awesome, but I wish there was a way to delete custom drinks. I would also really enjoy a way to add notes to a day. Definitely will give 5 stars if you could address those two things.
Works well for what it needs to do. Only reason for four stars is that the email button for tech support doesn’t work, which makes it difficult to ask for support on my other issue which is exporting my data to a .csv file.
Developer Response ,
Please email your question to firstname.lastname@example.org
- 43.9 MB
- Health & Fitness
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this app.
- Frequent/Intense Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- © 2019, E-protect
- In-App Purchases
- Generous Tip $1.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.