Remote Mouse for iPad
By YANG TIAN JIAO
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Remote Mouse turns your iPhone, iPad or iPod into a wireless user-friendly remote control for your Mac / PC. It’ll surprise you with fully simulated touchpad, keyboard and featured remote panels which make your remote experience simple and efficient.
Giving a presentation? Watching an online movie? Or transferring pictures within a second? We make it dead easy to control your PC/Mac! Just sit back and enjoy the day.
* * * * * * * *
Questions? Suggestions? Cooperations? Or just want to say hello?
Join our Superuser forum at: http://goo.gl/1vO2NM
** FEATURES **
• Fully Simulated Mouse
• Magic Trackpad
• Multi-Touch Gestures
• Function Keyboard in Landscape Mode (full version only)
• Key Combination Input
• Media Remote – convenient control of iTunes, Keynote, Hulu and FrontRow (need unlocking)
• Changing Keynote Slides with Physical Volume Buttons (media remote feature)
• Remote Image Viewer & Transfer (need unlock)
• Application Launcher & Switcher
• Shut Down / Sleep / Restart / Log Off Remotely
• Numeric Keyboard
• Swaying Mode Control
• Remotely Typing with Voice (need Siri)
• Connect via IP & QR code
• Password Protection
• Customizable Wallpapers
• Works under Wi-Fi and 3G network
• Compatible with Windows 7, XP, Vista, Mac OSX 10.5+
** TO GET STARTED, YOU ALSO NEED **
1. Visit www.remotemouse.net with your Mac / PC. Download & install Remote Mouse server on computer.
2. Make sure that your mobile device is connected to the same Wi-Fi (or 3G hotspot) as your computer.
3. Open Remote Mouse App, Click “Start” to connect.
What's New in Version 2.620
Mac server link broken
I bought the app and then tried to install the server portion on my computer. But, the download link goes back to the Apple App Store, instead of the download. It looks like an HTML programming error. In any case, I sent an email describing the problem and heard nothing back. So, verify the ability to download the server before buying and use the free version before buying. FYI, the server portion is needed for your iPad to work with the host.
Use it daily
Love this app, I use it every day. The only thing I would add is buttons for volume control.
Broke after one use
The "start" button never worked for me and I had to use the arrow to get more options and connect via ip, which worked perfectly the first time. Every subsequent time I try to click the arrow to give an IP address the arrow is completely unresponsive.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Utilities
- Updated: Feb 19, 2015
- Version: 2.620
- Size: 19.5 MB
- Languages: English, Arabic, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Turkish
- Seller: YANG TIAN JIAO
- © Remote Mouse
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPad.
Top In-App Purchases
- Media Remote Panel$1.99
- Customize Wallpaper$1.99
- Remote Image Viewer$1.99