Remote Mouse for iPad
By Yao Ruan
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Remote Mouse turns your iPhone, iPad or iPod into a wireless user-friendly remote control for your Mac / PC. It’ll surprise you with fully simulated touchpad, keyboard and featured remote panels which make your remote experience simple and efficient.
Giving a presentation? Watching an online movie? Or transferring pictures within a second? We make it dead easy to control your PC/Mac! Just sit back and enjoy the day.
* * * * * * * *
Questions? Suggestions? Cooperations? Or just want to say hello?
Join our Superuser forum at: http://goo.gl/1vO2NM
** FEATURES **
• Fully Simulated Mouse
• Magic Trackpad
• Multi-Touch Gestures
• Function Keyboard in Landscape Mode (full version only)
• Key Combination Input
• Media Remote – convenient control of iTunes, Keynote, Hulu and PowerPoint... (need unlocking)
• Changing Keynote Slides with Physical Volume Buttons (media remote feature)
• Remote Image Viewer & Transfer (need unlock)
• Application Launcher & Switcher
• Shut Down / Sleep / Restart / Log Off Remotely
• Numeric Keyboard
• Swaying Mode Control
• Remotely Typing with Voice (need Siri)
• Connect via IP & QR code
• Password Protection
• Customizable Wallpapers
• Works under Wi-Fi and 3G network
• Compatible with Windows 10, 8, 7, XP, Vista, Mac OSX 10.6+
** TO GET STARTED, YOU ALSO NEED **
1. Visit www.remotemouse.net with your Mac / PC. Download & install Remote Mouse server on computer.
2. Make sure that your mobile device is connected to the same Wi-Fi (or 3G hotspot) as your computer.
3. Open Remote Mouse App, Click “Start” to connect.
What's New in Version 2.800
- Improved network stability
- Lots of bug fixes
Requires the LATEST computer server, please update ;)
Works Great But Needs Improvements
Got this app to replace my HTPC keyboard/touchpad as I wanted to reduce the number of remote control devices being used. This app works very well. Installation of server software and connection to the host machine was straightforward and quick. The keyboard and touchpad work without noticeable lag. There are enough setting options to tune the performance satisfactorily. The "sway mode" is a nice touch on the iPhone for emulating my air mouse--not as comfortable on the iPad Mini.
I did run into an issue when I removed the USB receiver for my keyboard/touchpad. The Remote Mouse cursor shrunk down to a tiny view and would disappear about 3/4 of the way down the screen. The task bar icon would, however, register the presence of the cursor even though it was not visible on the screen. Frequent disconnects and failure to connect was also a problem with the Keyboard USB receiver removed. To avoid these problems I left the USB Receiver plugged in and everything works fine.
Overall, one star deducted for the USB receiver problem, otherwise, with a little bit of improvement this would be a five star app for me.
This app is pretty good. The latency is not that bad, but sometimes the touch tracking is laggy.
My biggest problem is the lack of inertial scrolling for the touchpad! When I scroll faster, it should move more than when scrolling slower. Same for mouse movements. Moving 2cm very quickly should move the mouse more than moving 2cm slowly. Apple’s trackpad does this and it would feel much more natural if this did as well. Do this and I will give 5 stars!
Good app but had to buy it twice
Redid my ipad, and my purchase no longer reflected. I had to pay for it again. It works great, so I did it anyway, but beware.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Utilities
- Updated: Apr 16, 2016
- Version: 2.800
- Size: 25.5 MB
- Languages: English, Arabic, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Turkish
- Seller: Yao Ruan
- © Remote Mouse
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPad.
Top In-App Purchases
- Media Remote Panel$1.99
- Remote Image Viewer$1.99
- Customize Wallpaper$1.99