How do you know if your child is prepared for the state mandated math test?
Get ready for standardized testing with hundreds of math questions covering a wide range of topics on a challenging 6th grade level.
Topics covered include:
advanced problem solving
math with money
multiple step procedures
6th Grade Math Testing Prep was designed for the student and family looking for an advantage in solidifying their math skills:
- Study anywhere and learn at your own pace
- Specifically appropriate questions chosen at the 6th grade level
- Practice with a quiz, then take the big final test to see how well you've learned
- Email test results to a parent or teacher
- Great for classrooms or at home
- Increase your math knowledge and your scores!
*With practice you can achieve your best score!*
- I’m an intervention math teacher and I love having my students take these tests after we have gone over the concepts and to get ready for our state exams!
- Interactive and educational. I will definitely share this app with my students and their parents
- This is a great app! It tests you on almost all the math subjects and then tells you what you can work on… I would recommend this app for anyone who wants to be a Straight "A" student in 6th grade
We love to hear from you!
Please send any feedback or questions to firstname.lastname@example.org
Teachers can use this app with their entire classroom:
- Enter as many student names as you need
- Set the number of questions you'd like on the test
- Allow students to study and learn at their own pace
- They can practice with a quiz, then take the big final test to see how well they've learned
- Password-protected Administrator Section allows you to review scores, track student improvement, and zero in on topics where they could use extra help
- Increase students' math knowledge and their scores!
Peekaboo Studios is a member of Moms with Apps, a collaborative group of family-friendly developers seeking to promote quality apps for kids and families.
Recommended Ages: 11-12
Categories: Math, Addition, Subtraction, Multiplication, Division, Algebra, Money
Updated to the latest code and with a totally new design.
Leave us a review, and let us know how you feel about it!
• Create a password to keep track of each student's progress
• Enter as many student names as you need
Thanks so much for all your support!
Ratings and Reviews
Cannot delete from my iPad.
Keeps reappearing on my iPad after I delete it repeatedly.
Developer Response ,
Hi there, we can’t control the installing or deletion of apps, but we did message with you directly to try and help here. Let us know if we can help with anything else!
Not User Friendly/Hidden Charges/Doesn't work
I paid for the app, and then an additional charge for the ability to use administrator settings which consist of little more than an ability to give a student name for a test and then e mail the results for record keeping.
Prior to taking a test, it asks for the administrative password which I provided after paying the extra administrator fee. When asked to provide this password so that I can provide a name for a particular test and then e mail it to myself, it would not recognize the password. I had my daughter take the test in any event hoping I would be able to enter this information afterwards. Suffice it to say, the ten minutes spent attempting to make this documentable plus the time spent taking the test afterwards was an additional cost to me in time wasted.
In addition to the other reviews here I vote no thanks.
Don't waste your time or money.
As a 6th grade teacher I appreciate the level of difficulty of these questions; they're right on. I agree with the other comment about showing the students why they missed them. That would be very helpful. I recommend this app to others who are looking for a good math review.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.